- 1 Android Oreo 8.1 for Billion Capture +
- 2 Disclaimer
- 3 Pre-Requirements Android Oreo 8.1 for Billion capture Plus
- 4 Download
- 5 Steps to Install Lineage Os 15.1 for Billion capture Plus
How To Update Billion Capture Plus in Android 8.1 Oreo: Flipkart’s Billion Capture Plus Smartphone didn’t get official Android Oreo Update till now but don’t worry. In this guide, we will teach you how to Download and Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Billion Capture Plus.
- How To Install Android Oreo 8.1 on Doogee Y200
- How to Root Homtom S12 Without PC
- Install Lineage OS 15.1 on Infinix Hot S3
- Download and Install Android Oreo for Elephone S8
Android Oreo 8.1 for Billion Capture +
Last Year Flipkart (India’s First and Largest Online Shopping Website) launched it’s Own device named as Billion Capture Plus. It’s a Good phone in the budget price range. Billion Smartphone’s main motive to promote Digital India and people get the best phone in this budget segment. We have written all the specs below down you can read it from there.
Billion Capture Plus comes in Variants 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. Both the variants powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 64-bit Octa Core 2GHz Processor. You can Capture some really Good photos with 13 MP + 13 MP dual rear camera setup, this smartphone captures twice the light to let you capture twice as many details. It delivers a DSLR-like Bokeh effect for stunning portrait pictures. It has all the necessary sensors and Fingerprint sensor is also there. The battery is 3500 mAh Li-Polymer which can lat up to one day for a typical User.
We have covered so many Android Oreo 8.1 articles on our website. You can check this too. We will teach how you can Install Lineage os 15.1 For Billion capture Plus. We have given all the downloadable links and download all the files. We will update the ROM version whenever it gets the update. This ROM may have some minor issues. This ROM is not stable for now.
Before starting this tutorial make sure your device is rooted and has the latest custom recovery like TWRP/CWM. Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How to Install Android Oreo 8.1 on Billion capture Plus.
Pre-Requirements Android Oreo 8.1 for Billion capture Plus
- Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
- Your device is rooted.
- Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Latest CWM/ TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Do not try this guide on any other Android device.
Lineage OS 15.1 for Billion capture Plus
Steps to Install Lineage Os 15.1 for Billion capture Plus
- First of all, Install TWRP Recovery and Unlock bootloader Billion capture Plus.
- Download the Lineage os 15.1 ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it to your Billion capture Plus using your data cable. (put it on your SD card or pen drive, because we never know which ROM clear your data.)
- Reboot your Billion capture Plus into the recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + volume up + power key.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, clear Wipe Cache/Dalvik and then go to install and flash the Lineage Os 15.1 ROM. After this flash Super Su & GApps files, then go back and reboot it.
Please don’t forget to give your feedback, as it is very important for us 🙂