Download and Install Android Oreo 8.1 on Doogee Y200: 3 years back Doogee released a phone named as Doogee Y200 and that time it was running on Android Lollipop which is 5.1 version and it is still running on Android Lollipop. People are using custom ROMs to get the taste of the latest Android on the same device. So, like that too we are going to show you how to update Doogee Y200 on Android 8.1 very easily.
- Download and Install Android Oreo for Elephone S8
- How To Enable Face Unlock on Redmi Note 4, Redmi 4/4X, Mi Max Prime
- How to Root Homtom S12 Without PC
- Install Lineage OS 15.1 on Infinix Hot S3
Android Oreo 8.1 for Doogee Y200
Doogee is a Chinese brand and it is not famous in India and some other countries as well. but whereas in China and nearby countries. Doogee Mix is very popular in the budget phones. Doogee was not able to make their space in India. Doogee is very bad in terms of software development but hopes to see it in better condition.
Doogee Y200 comes with 5.5 inches based on the MTK6735 processor. It is running on Android Lollipop 5.1. This device comes with 2 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM, Dual SIM 4G supported 8MP front + 13MP rear double camera. It has all the main sensors, the fingerprint sensor is also there and the battery is 3000 mAh. You can read it from here all the specs very deeply http://www.doogeemobile.com/doogee-y200.html
We have covered so many Android Oreo 8.1 articles on our website. You can check this too. We will teach how you can Install Lineage os 15.1 For Doogee Y200. We have given all the downloadable links and download all the files. We will update the ROM version whenever it gets the update. This ROM may have some minor issues. This ROM is not stable for now.
Before starting this tutorial make sure your device is rooted and has the latest custom recovery like TWRP/CWM. Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How to Install Android Oreo 8.1 For Doogee Y200.
Pre-Requirements Android Oreo 8.1 for Doogee Y200
- Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
- Your device is rooted.
- Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Latest CWM/ TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Do not try this guide on any other Android device.
Lineage OS 15.1 for Doogee Y200
Steps to Install Android Oreo 8.1 for Doogee Y200
- First of all, Install TWRP Recovery and Unlock bootloader Doogee Y200.
- Download the Lineage os 15.1 ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it to your Doogee Y200 using your data cable. (put it on your SD card or pen drive, because we never know which ROM clear your data.)
- Reboot your Doogee Y200 into the recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + volume up + power key.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, clear Wipe Cache/Dalvik and then go to install and flash the Lineage Os 15.1 ROM. After this flash Super Su & GApps files, then go back and reboot it.