- 1 Android 8.0 Oreo for Nokia 3
- 2 Download Android 8.0 Oreo For Nokia 3
- 3 Disclaimer
- 4 How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Nokia 3
Great news for Nokia 3 users that the latest Android 8.0 is available for them. Now, they can enjoy the latest AOSP. This official Oreo 8.0 ROM is in beta and will take time to come via OTA. So, if you can’t wait for the update you can do it manually by reading our guide to download and install Android 8.0 Oreo for Nokia 3. You are in the right place if you want to Update Nokia 3 to Android 8.0 Oreo.
- How To Enable Face Unlock on Redmi Note 4, Redmi 4/4X, Mi Max Prime
- Download Resurrection Rom Android 8.1 Oreo Redmi 3s Prime
- Download Pixel 2 Launcher on Any Android Device [Without Root]
- Download Samsung Galaxy S9 Official stock wallpapers
Android 8.0 Oreo for Nokia 3
This update will bring all the features of Android Oreo this is not the Go edition. The version of the update is v3.220. This update comes with PIP mode, floating Navigation dock, home screen shortcuts and many more. It will fix all the bugs all well. Stable version takes time and it varies region to region. We are hoping soon developer makes the stable one and pushes it as fast as they can. List of the changes and features and changelogs are listing below Follow the below to install android 8.0 Oreo for Nokia 3.
Android 8.0 Oreo for Nokia 3 Features and Changelogs –
- Notification dots
- Update Google Security Patch 2018-2
- Google Play Protect security scans
- Autofill passwords
- Faster boot up
Download Android 8.0 Oreo For Nokia 3
- Download Nokia 3 Android Oreo Full ROM – Coming Soon
- Download Nokia 3 Android Oreo OTA – Download
Before starting this tutorial make sure your device is rooted and has the latest custom recovery like TWRP/CWM. Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Nokia 3.
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Nokia 3
Method 1 –
First of all, Download Oreo OTA zip for Nokia 3 from above and save it on your internal storage of your device.
Now, switch Off your device and boot into recovery mode. To enter into Recovery mode follow below st –
- Now, boot up devices by press Vol. down button and Power as well. In after 2-3 sec. You will feel a vibration and instantly leave the power button just hold down the Vol. down button.
3) Now in Recovery select option apply update from sd card.
4) Now select the OTA zip file you have downloaded from above.
5) Now, wait until the process gets completed.
6) Done! Reboot your phone and enjoy.
Method 2 –
1) Enable USB debugging option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
3) Download ADB and fastboot driver and install it on your PC.
4) Download the OTA zip from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
3) Choose Apply update from ADB
4) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
5) On Marshmallow ROM folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
6) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Flash the Oreo OTA Zip on Nokia 3 by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now wait until the process completely and then Reboot the device.
9) Voila! you have successfully installed the Android 8.0 Oreo for Nokia 3.