Now Android Oreo firmware is available for Galaxy S8 Snapdragon variant. A few days ago Samsung opens a registration of android Oreo beta program for Galaxy S8 and S8+ variants. Now, you can Download Oreo Beta 2 update on Galaxy S8/Plus for Snapdragon Variants. Users are eagerly waiting for the stable android Oreo for the Galaxy S8/Plus. Download android oreo beta 2 firmware for Galaxy S8/Plus from the below and the installation guide too.
Oreo Beta 2 update on Galaxy S8/Plus for Snapdragon
In the guide, we will teach you how to Install Oreo Beta 2 update on Galaxy S8/Plus for Snapdragon Variants. This will be the first Samsung smartphone which is getting Android Oreo soon. There will be few changes in the theme but loads of new features. I m really excited about this update. Must read the Pre-Requirements of Download Oreo Beta 2 update on Galaxy S8/Plus for Snapdragon.
Check out this post:- Official Android 8.0 Oreo on Huawei Mate 9
Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. Download Oreo Beta 2 update on Galaxy S8/Plus for Snapdragon Variants.
Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
Don’t try this guide on any other phone.
- Galaxy S8 Android Oreo Beta 2 for SM-G950U G950USQU1ZQJJ – Download
- Galaxy S8+ Android Oreo Beta 2 for SM-G955U G955USQU1ZQJJ – Download
- Galaxy S8 AQGL Baseband – Download
- Galaxy S8+ AQGL Baseband – Download
- Oreo Beta for Exynos variant Galaxy S8 – Download
- Oreo Beta for Exynos variant Galaxy S8+ – Download
- Odin – Download
Steps To Install Oreo Beta 2 update on Galaxy S8/Plus
1) Firstly, enable ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’ option from setting>>About phone>>tap the Build Number 7 times>>developer option and enable these things.
3) Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows and install it on your PC.
4) Download the Oreo beta for USA Galaxy S8/+ from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
3) Choose Install from ADB Sideload
4) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
5) On ADB folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
6) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Flash the Oreo Beta 2 on Samsung Galaxy S8/+ by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now wait until the process completely and then Reboot the phone.
Congratulation!! you have successfully installed the Android Oreo Firmware for Galaxy S8 Snapdragon variant.