Hello ROM lovers, Today we come back with another Galaxy S8 ROM port. If you don’t know that we have already written some guides on galaxy s8 ROM port on galaxy s6 family and galaxy 5 family you can read these articles also by clicking on it. This is one of the best ROM for the Samsung devices. It is a full galaxy s8 ROM you can enjoy galaxy s8 ROM in their galaxy s5. Great thanks to a member of XDA developer huaminhquan93, for making this DreamUX ROM for all Galaxy S5 variants. (Galaxy s5 with DreamUX ROM)
We have shared the guide, how you can get galaxy s8 Features on Your Galaxy s5 with DreamUX ROM. We have given the downloadable link of DreamUX ROM you can download the ROM from the download section. If you get into any trouble then you can contact me via FB page and Comment.
Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. Galaxy s8 Features on Your Galaxy s5 with DreamUX ROM.
Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
Don’t try this guide on any other phone.
you need to root your device.
You need to install and recovery mode like TWRP & CWM.
DreamUX ROM Features
- Build.prop tweaks
- App Lock
- Galaxy S8 apps (Touchwiz Home, Weather Widget, Music, Voice Recorder, Video, SBrowser)
- S8 fonts, sounds
- Contacts and Message app mods like S8
- SamsungInCallUI mod like S8
- Almost all S7 Nougat apps
- SBrowser with Secret mode enabled
- Ultra data saving mode
- S5 stock camera
- Modded SystemUI like Nougat and S8
- Updated all apps to the latest version
- CSC tweaks
DreamUX ROM Screenshots
Steps To Install Galaxy S8 Ported DreamUX ROM on Galaxy S5
- Download the DreamUX ROM from the download section and transfer it to the internal storage of your phone.
- Boot your phone into recovery mode by pressing and hold Power + Home + Volume Up buttons together.
- In TWRP, click on the Wipe » Advanced Wipe and select Dalvik cache, cache, data, and system.
- In the TWRP recovery mode choose the Install option and Select the ROM zip.
- Once the flashing process is complete, restart the phone.
Note: – First bootup will take some time so don’t take panic about that.
Hope you like this article. 🙂