Now, Android 7.1.1 Nougat is available for Moto Z. You can install Android 7.1.1 Nougat in Moto Z by reading our post. Most of the Motorola devices got the Android Nougat update. Soon you will get the OTA update of Android Nougat for Moto Z or you can’t wait for the OTA then, install Android Nougat 7.1.1 manually on Moto Z. This is the Official Android 7.1.1 Nougat for Moto Z. (Download and Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Moto Z)
Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Moto Z
we have shared the guide, how to Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Moto Z. We have also provided the downloadable link for this ROM and step-by-step guide. If you are interested in installing this ROM then read the whole guide, carefully. (Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Moto Z)
Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How To Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Moto Z.
Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
Don’t try this guide on any other phone.
Steps To Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat Update for Moto Z
First of all, you have to enable the USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking from the developer option. For enabling Developer option Go to setting>>about phone>>Build Number. Tap on the build number for 7-8 times. You will get the developer option.
Download ADB and fastboot driver for Windows and install it on your PC/Laptop.
Download the OTA zip file of Moto z play from the download section. Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
Now switch Off your device and boot into recovery mode.(press and hold Volume down + Power button)
Choose Apply update from ADB
Then, Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
On Marshmallow ROM folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
Flash the Nougat OTA Zip on Moto Z Play by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
First of all, Download Nougat OTA zip for Moto Z from above and save it to your device.
2) Now, switch Off your device and boot into recovery mode. To enter into Recovery mode –
- Boot into Bootloader mode by using Power+Volume Down+ Volume Up.
- Now you can see “No command“.
- Now hold Power+Volume Up and select the Recovery option.
3) In Recovery mode select option apply update from sd card.
4) Now navigate the downloaded OTA zip file. That you have downloaded from the download section.
5) Now, wait until the process finishes.
6) Voila!! you have successfully launched
- Nougat 26.51.19 OTA for Moto Z – Download (Blur_Version.26.51.19.griffin.retail.en.US.zip)
- Nougat 26.51.19 OTA file for Moto Z – Download
- How To Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Moto G4 Play
If you have any problem in this you can ask me via the Comment section or FB page.
Hope you found it helpful. 🙂