Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Galaxy J3. Samsung Galaxy J series is the most selling series for the Samsung but the specs of the devices are like garbage. But Samsung fans and the people who don’t have much knowledge about these things love the J series. THe only phone that like in J series is J7 Pro price is little bit over but worth it. Now without any wasting time let’s Install Lineage os 15 on Galaxy J3.
Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Galaxy J3
We will teach how you can Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Samsung Galaxy J3 [Lineage OS ROM]. We have given all the downloadable links and download all the files. We will update the ROM version whenever it gets the update. This ROM may have some minor issues. This ROM is not stable for now.
Before starting this tutorial make sure your device is rooted and has the latest custom recovery like TWRP/CWM. Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Galaxy J3.
- Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
- Your device is rooted.
- Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Latest CWM/ TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Do not try this guide on any other Android device.
Steps to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Galaxy J3
- First of all, Install TWRP Recovery Galaxy J3. (Bootloader is already unlocked in Samsung devices)
- Download the Lineage os 15 ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it to your Galaxy J3 using your data cable. (put it on your SD card or pen drive, because we never know which ROM clear your data.)
- Reboot your Galaxy J3 into the recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + volume up + power key.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, clear Wipe Cache/Dalvik and then go to install and flash the Lineage Os ROM. After this flash Super Su & GApps files, then go back and reboot it.
Lineage Os 15 ROM for Galaxy J3 (Android Oreo 8.0)
GApps (It is not necessary to install Android Oreo GApps)