- 1 Android 8.0 Oreo on Huawei P8 Lite
- 2 Disclaimer
- 3 Pre-Requirements
- 4 Steps to Install Ground Zero GZOSP 8.0 Oreo on Huawei P8 Lite
- 5 Download
Android 8.0 Oreo is now available for Huawei P8 Lite but in form of GZOSP ROM. This is not well-known custom ROMs but we have covered few articles on it. Realy I didn’t expect GZOSP android Oreo 8.0 will be available for Huawei P8 Lite. This ROM has loads of bugs that we have mentioned below but if you wanna try out the new GZOSP Oreo ROM you can Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Huawei P8 Lite.
Android 8.0 Oreo on Huawei P8 Lite
We will teach how you can Install Ground Zero GZOSP 8.0 Oreo for Huawei P8 Lite | Android 8.0 Oreo. We have given all the downloadable links and download all the files. We will update the ROM version whenever it gets the update. This ROM may have some minor issues. This ROM is not stable for now. Let’s Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Huawei P8 Lite.
Whats Working :
- adb & mtp connectivity
- Internal & External Storage
- Audio & Video playback
Whats NOT Working :
Before starting this tutorial make sure your device is rooted and has the latest custom recovery like TWRP/CWM. Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Huawei P8 Lite.
- Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
- Your device is rooted.
- Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Latest CWM/ TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Do not try this guide on any other Android device.
Steps to Install Ground Zero GZOSP 8.0 Oreo on Huawei P8 Lite
- First of all, Install TWRP Recovery and Unlock bootloader Huawei P8 Lite.
- Download the Ground Zero GZOSP file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it to your Moto E using your data cable. (put it on your SD card or pen drive, because we never know which ROM clear your data.)
- Reboot your Huawei P8 Lite into the recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + volume up + power key.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, clear Wipe Cache/Dalvik and then go to install and flash the Ground Zero GZOSP ROM. After this flash Super Su & GApps files, then go back and reboot it.