Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Lenovo K6 Power. Do not install this lineage os 15 because it not stable, you can’t use this ROM in your daily driver. You can enjoy the latest android too by installing custom ROM. If you are interested in how to install Lineage OS 15 on Lenovo K6 Power. Previously, we have written an article on How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini.
Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Lenovo K6 Power
We will teach how you can Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Samsung Lenovo K6 Power. We have given all the downloadable links and download all the files. We will update the ROM version whenever it gets the update. The ROM is unstable and unofficial. This ROM may have some minor issues. This ROM is not stable for now.
What’s working :
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
- Video Playback
- Off-mode charging
- led blink support
- VoLTE isn’t implemented yet
Before starting this tutorial make sure your device is rooted and has the latest custom recovery like TWRP/CWM. Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Lenovo K6 Power.
- Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
- Your device is rooted.
- Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Latest CWM/ TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Do not try this guide on any other Android device.
Steps to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Lenovo K6 Power
- First of all, Install TWRP Recovery and Unlock bootloader Lenovo K6 Power.
- Download the Lineage os 15 ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it to your Lenovo K6 Power using your data cable. (put it on your SD card or pen drive, because we never know which ROM clear your data.)
- Reboot your Lenovo K6 Power into the recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + volume up + power key.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, clear Wipe Cache/Dalvik and then go to install and flash the Lineage Os ROM. After this flash Super Su & GApps files, then go back and reboot it.
Lineage Os 15 ROM for Lenovo K6 Power (Android Oreo 8.0)
GApps (It is not necessary to install Android Oreo GApps)