You guys are still using Android Marshmallow then, stop using this. Now, Update Moto G to Android 8.0 Oreo. Yeah, you heard me right Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Moto G. This is not official lineage Os ROM and it is developed by a developer named Carlos Arriaga. One of the best phones in 2013. This device is really great. We will teach you how to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Moto G [Lineage OS 15 ROM].
Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Moto G
We have shared the guide, How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Moto G [Lineage Os 15]. We have given all the downloadable links and download all the files. We will update the ROM version whenever it gets the update. This ROM may have some minor issues which I have listed below. This ROM is not stable for now. (Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Moto G)
- VoLTE is currently unimplemented as it breaks RIL
- Permissive SELinux
Before starting this tutorial make sure your device is rooted and has the latest custom recovery like TWRP/CWM. Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Moto G.
- Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
- Your device is rooted.
- Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Latest CWM/ TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Do not try this guide on any other Android device.
Steps to Install Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Moto G [Lineage OS 15 ROM]
- First of all, Install TWRP Recovery and Unlock recovery.
- Download the Lineage Os 15 ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it to your Moto G using your data cable. (put it on your SD card or pen drive, because we never know which ROM clear your data.)
- Reboot your Moto G into the recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + volume up + power key.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, clear Wipe Cache/Dalvik and then go to install and flash the Lineage Os 15 ROM. After this flash Super Su & GApps files, then go back and reboot it.
Lineage Os 15 ROM for Moto G 2013 (Android Oreo 8.0)
Please don’t forget to give your feedback, as it is very important for us 🙂