You guys are still using Android Marshmallow then, stop using this. Now, Update Moto G3 to Android 8.0 Oreo. Yeah, you heard me right Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Moto G3. This is not official lineage Os ROM and it is developed by a developer named Alberto97. One of the best phones in 2015. This device is really great. We will teach you how to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Moto G3 [Lineage OS 15 ROM].
Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Moto G3
We have shared the guide, How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Moto G3 [Lineage Os 15]. We have given all the downloadable links and download all the files. We will update the ROM version whenever it gets the update. This ROM may have some minor issues which I have listed below. This ROM is not stable for now. (Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Moto G3)
- VoLTE is currently unimplemented as it breaks RIL
- Permissive SELinux
Before starting this tutorial make sure your device is rooted and has the latest custom recovery like TWRP/CWM. Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Moto G3.
- Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
- Your device is rooted.
- Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Latest CWM/ TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Do not try this guide on any other Android device.
Steps to Install Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Moto G3 [Lineage OS 15 ROM]
- First of all, Install TWRP Recovery and Unlock recovery.
- Download the Lineage Os 15 ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it to your Moto G3 using your data cable. (put it in your SD card or PenDrive, because we never know which ROM clear your data.)
- Reboot your Oneplus X into the recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + volume up + power key.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, clear Wipe Cache/Dalvik and then go to install and flash the Lineage Os 15 ROM. After this flash Super Su & GApps files, then go back and reboot it.
Lineage Os 15 ROM for Moto G3 (Android Oreo 8.0)
Please don’t forget to give your feedback, as it is very important for us 🙂