Another Android Oreo 8.0 is released for the Mi Max which is AOSP ROM. Already we have written so many Android Oreo guides you check it down as we have mentioned at the end of this post. This time developers are working very fastly, so according to me by the end of this year, most of the popular phones will get the Android 8.0 Oreo custom ROM. In this, we will teach you How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Mi Max [AOSP ROM].
Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Mi Max
We have shared the full guide, how you can install Android 8.0 Oreo on Mi Max. We have given all the downloadable links and download all the files. Below we have listed the working and issues as well. We will update the ROM version whenever it gets the update. I will recommend you not to install this ROM as this has many major issues. So wait for some time. 🙂
What’s Not Working –
- Sometimes random reboots
Before starting this tutorial make sure your device is rooted and has the latest custom recovery like TWRP/CWM. Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Mi Max.
- Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
- Your device is rooted.
- Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Latest CWM/ TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Do not try this guide on any other Android device.
- This ROM is work on Mi Max Hydrogen (it may works on Helium also).
Steps to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Mi Max
- First of all, Install TWRP Recovery Mi Max and unlock the bootloader.
- Download the AOSP ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it to your Mi Max using your data cable.
- Reboot your Mi Max into the recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + power key.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, clear Wipe Cache/Dalvik and then go to install and flash the AOSP ROM. After this flash Super Su & GApps files, then go back and reboot it.
Patch for Buttons – Download (Flash this only if button won’t work)
Please don’t forget to give your feedback, as it is very important for us 🙂