I think today is the good day for the Redmi Note 3 users because right now I have just posted the MIUI 9 for Redmi Note 3. And now Android Oreo for Redmi Note 3. This time developers are working very quickly and they are working on most selling devices like Mi 3, Mi 4 and Redmi Note 3 etc. We have already covered the articles of Android 8.0 Oreo. So, without any further due let’s get started. How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Redmi Note 3.
Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Redmi Note 3
We have shared the full guide, how to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Redmi Note 3. We have given all the downloadable links and download all the files. Below we have listed the working and issues as well. We will update the ROM version whenever it gets the update.
What’s Not Working –
- USB tether
Before starting this tutorial make sure your device is rooted and has the latest custom recovery like TWRP/CWM. Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Redmi Note 3.
- Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
- Your device is rooted.
- Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Latest CWM/ TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Do not try this guide on any other Android device.
Steps to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Redmi Note 3
- First of all, Install TWRP Recovery Redmi note 3 and unlock the bootloader.
- Download the AOSP ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it to your Redmi Note 3 using your data cable.
- Reboot your Redmi Note 3 into the recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + power key.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, clear Wipe Cache/Dalvik and then go to install and flash the AOSP ROM. After this flash Super Su & GApps files, then go back and reboot it.
Please don’t forget to give your feedback, as it is very important for us 🙂