- 1 Android 8.1 Oreo on Moto G3 via Pixel Experience ROM
- 2 What’s Working
- 3 Bugs
- 4 ScreenShots
- 5 Disclaimer
- 6 Steps To Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Moto G3 2015 – Pixel Experience ROM
- 7 Download
Now, Moto G3 2015 is also added to the list of devices which is running on Android 8.1 Oreo through Pixel Experience ROM. Yeah, you read it right you have to flash Android 8.1 Oreo on Moto G3 2015. Moto G3 doesn’t support any Android update after 6.0 marshmallow officially but you can enjoy the further Android updates via flashing. In this tutorial, we will teach you how to install Android 8.1 Oreo on Moto G3 2015 (Pixel Experience ROM).
- Download Xperia X Performance Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware [41.3.A.0.401]
- Install Lineage OS 15 For Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro [Android 8.0 Oreo]
- How To Install Lineage OS 15 For Gionee Elife E7 [Android 8.0 Oreo]
- Download and Install Paranoid Android 8.0 Oreo on OnePlus 3/3T
Android 8.1 Oreo on Moto G3 via Pixel Experience ROM
Not only Nexus and Pixel users will enjoy Android 8.1 Oreo now, also Moto g3 user can enjoy too. Thanks to rahul9999 the senior member of Xda developers for developing this ROM. This ROM is based on the AOSP (Android Open Source Project). Currently, this android version is not available for any phone officially except Nexus and Pixel devices.
Android 8.1 Oreo comes with some bugs fixes and security patches. Every year Google is launching its new Android version with the serial wise alphabet on the bases of sweets. The ratio of android Oreo is only 3% and still, most of the phones are running on Android Lollipop. But companies are trying to overcome this ratio. Let see in the coming future what will be the ratio of the android version of the devices. I really want to thank the developers for making the ROMs.
Stock android always looks beautiful and many of the users don’t like custom skin UI. So we have written all the bugs and what’s working. As well as we have uploaded few pictures also. whenever this ROM gets the update. We will update the post too so, please stay connected with us.
- Mobile data
- FM Radio
- Moto Actions
- The interface could be laggy. It is mostly due to hardware limitations.
- Ex-FAT SD cards are incompatible.
- Pattern/PIN lock will not work.
- While VoLTE works, it is still a little buggy. You might often need to toggle the ‘Enhanced 4G LTE’ option ON and OFF at every reboot.
- The camcorder is not fully functional.
Before starting this tutorial make sure your device is rooted and has the latest custom recovery like TWRP/CWM. Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Moto G3 2015 (Pixel Experience ROM).
Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
Don’t try this guide on any other phone.
you need to root your device.
You need to install and recovery mode like TWRP & CWM.
Steps To Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Moto G3 2015 – Pixel Experience ROM
- Firstly, unlock bootloader and install TWRP on your device.
- Then, boot your device into TWRP/CWM Recovery mode.
- In TWRP mode, you have to wipe all the data, Dalvik caches, etc.
- Put all the files on the SD card not in the external because everything will be wiped out.
- Now, go to install and flash PixelExperience_osprey-8.0.0-20171114-0416.zip file and SuperSu.zip too but then only if you want to root you phone.
- And install GApps also.
- Voila!! now you can enjoy Pixel Experience ROM Android 8.1 Oreo.
GApps (If not their then install it manually)
Without custom ROM life will be very simple for me. I love to flash customs. And my favorite one is Ressurection Remix ROM. Let me know your favorite custom ROMs in the comment section.
ROM Source: XDA-Developers