Hello readers, Today’s guide is based on How To Install Android Nougat 7.1 on Galaxy J3 (Lineage OS). As you all of us know about Lineage Os is one of the leading CUSTOM ROMs in the world of ROMS. After falling of Cyanogen Mods, lineage Os cover its place in the market of custom ROMs. If you are a user of Galaxy j3 then without any wasting time lets start installing this ROM. (How To Install Android Nougat 7.1 on Galaxy J3)
We have shared the full guide How To Install Android Nougat 7.1 on Galaxy J3 (Lineage OS). We have provided the downloadable link below, go down and download it. (How To Install Android Nougat 7.1 on Galaxy J3)
Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How To Install Android Nougat 7.1 on Galaxy J3 (Lineage OS)
- Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
- Your device is rooted.
- Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Latest CWM/ TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Do not try this guide on any other Android device.
GApps -> Download Link
Steps To Install Android Nougat 7.1 on Galaxy J3 (Lineage OS)
- Download the Lineage OS14.1 ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it to your Galaxy j3 using your data cable.
- Reboot your Galaxy j3 into the recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + power key.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, clear Wipe Cache/Dalvik and then go to install and flash the lineage Os 14.1 ROM. After this install GApps files, then go back and reboot it.
If you are facing and problem regarding this comment down, so I will try to resolve/help this.
Hope you like this article. 🙂