- 1 Official Android 8.1 Oreo for Maze Alpha
- 2 Pre-Requirements Android Oreo for Maze Alpha
- 3 Disclaimer
- 4 Download Android Oreo for Maze Alpha
- 5 Steps to Install Lineage Os 15.1 for Maze Alpha
How to Update Maze Alpha into Android Oreo: Maze Alpha is running on Android 7.0 Nougat and you guys (Maze Alpha users) wanna taste the latest Android 8.1 Oreo on Maze Alpha then in this guide we will teach you how to download and Install Android Oreo on Maze Alpha. Read this full guide without skipping.
- How To Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Oppo A37
- How To Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Oppo A57
- How To Enable Face Unlock on Redmi Note 4, Redmi 4/4X, Mi Max Prime
- Download Pixel 2 Launcher on Any Android Device [Without Root]
Official Android 8.1 Oreo for Maze Alpha
Maze, Doogee and Bluboo devices owner is same. These 3 companies fight with each other. These 3 phones have similar kind of looks and almost same pricing. From this, we got to know that owner of these 3 companies are very clever and all these 3 companies are Chinese. If you wanna know the specs of Maze Alpha you can read it below.
Maze Alpha comes with Android 7.0 Nougat and powered by MediaTek Helio P25 (MT6757) Octa Core. We will teach how you can Download and Install Android Oreo for Maze Alpha.
We have given all the downloadable links and download all the files. We will update the ROM version whenever it gets the update. This ROM may have some minor issues. This ROM is not stable for now… It has 5.5″ (13.97 cm) display with a screen resolution of Full HD (1080p), this device comes with 64B ROM and 6GB of RAM. If talk about battery then it can give you the battery life of about typical a day with 4000mAh. It has all the necessary sensors and fingerprint is also there.
Now, you guys also want to enjoy the latest android Oreo on your Maze Alpha. So, don’t worry we have talked to the developers and they are saying soon official Lineage Os 15.1 will be available for Maze Alpha. Till now no android Oreo is available from the company or the outside developers for Maze Alpha.
Pre-Requirements Android Oreo for Maze Alpha
- Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
- Your device is rooted.
- Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Latest CWM/ TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Do not try this guide on any other Android device.
Before starting this tutorial make sure your device is rooted and has the latest custom recovery like TWRP/CWM. Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How to Install Android Oreo for Maze Alpha.
Download Android Oreo for Maze Alpha
Lineage OS 15.1 for Maze Alpha
Steps to Install Lineage Os 15.1 for Maze Alpha
- First of all, Install TWRP Recovery and Unlock bootloader Maze Alpha.
- Download the Lineage os 15.1 ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it to your Maze Alpha using your data cable. (put it on your SD card or pen drive, because we never know which ROM clear your data.)
- Reboot your Maze Alpha into the recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + volume up + power key.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, clear Wipe Cache/Dalvik and then go to install and flash the Lineage Os 15 ROM. After this flash Super Su & GApps files, then go back and reboot it.
Please don’t forget to give your feedback, as it is very important for us 🙂