How to Update Meizu E2 into Android Oreo: Meizu E2 is running on Android 7.0 Nougat and you guys (Meizu E2 users) wanna taste the latest Android 8.1 Oreo on Meizu E2 then in this guide we will teach you how to download and Install Android Oreo on Meizu E2. Read this full guide without skipping.
- How To Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Oppo A37
- How To Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Oppo A57
- How To Enable Face Unlock on Redmi Note 4, Redmi 4/4X, Mi Max Prime
- Download Pixel 2 Launcher on Any Android Device [Without Root]
Official Android 8.1 Oreo for Meizu E2
Meizu M6 Note comes with Android 7.0 Nougat and powered by Mediatek MT6757 Helio P20 Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 Mali-T880MP2. It has 5.5″ (13.97 cm) display with a screen resolution of Full HD (1080p), this device comes with 16/32/64 GB ROM and 2/3/4 GB of RAM. If talk about battery then it can give you the battery life of about typical a day with 3400mAh. It has all the necessary sensors and fingerprint is also there.
We will teach how you can Download and Install Android Oreo for Meizu E2. We have given all the downloadable links and download all the files. We will update the ROM version whenever it gets the update. This ROM may have some minor issues. This ROM is not stable for now.
Now, you guys also want to enjoy the latest android Oreo on your Meizu E2. So, don’t worry we have talked to the developers and they are saying soon official Lineage Os 15.1 will be available for Meizu E2. Till now no android Oreo is available from the company or the outside developers for Meizu E2.
Pre-Requirements Android Oreo for Meizu E2
- Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
- Your device is rooted.
- Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Latest CWM/ TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Do not try this guide on any other Android device.
Before starting this tutorial make sure your device is rooted and has the latest custom recovery like TWRP/CWM. Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How to Install Android Oreo for Meizu E2.
Download Android Oreo for Meizu E2
Lineage OS 15.1 for Meizu E2
Steps to Install Lineage Os 15.1 for Meizu E2
- First of all, Install TWRP Recovery and Unlock bootloader Meizu E2.
- Download the Lineage os 15.1 ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it to your Meizu E2 using your data cable. (put it on your SD card or pen drive, because we never know which ROM clear your data.)
- Reboot your Meizu E2 into the recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + volume up + power key.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, clear Wipe Cache/Dalvik and then go to install and flash the Lineage Os 15 ROM. After this flash Super Su & GApps files, then go back and reboot it.