Download and Install Ground Zero GZOSP 8.0 Oreo for Moto E: Try out the latest Android Oreo 8.0 which is based on the Ground Zero GZOSP 8.0. Currently, the device is running on the Android Lollipop 5.0 and in future, this device will not receive any other Android updates. But according to me, custom ROM is far better than the Stock ROM. Go ahead and update Moto E in Android 8.0 Oreo.
Install Ground Zero GZOSP 8.0 Oreo For Moto E
This is a new type of custom ROM but you can try this one too. We will teach how you can Install Ground Zero GZOSP 8.0 Oreo for Moto E | Android 8.0 Oreo. We have given all the downloadable links and download all the files. We will update the ROM version whenever it gets the update. This ROM may have some minor issues. This ROM is not stable for now. Let’s Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Moto E.
Check out this: Install Lineage Os 15 on Moto E 2015
Before starting this tutorial make sure your device is rooted and has the latest custom recovery like TWRP/CWM. Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How to Install Ground Zero GZOSP 8.0 Oreo on Moto E.
- Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
- Your device is rooted.
- Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Latest CWM/ TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Do not try this guide on any other Android device.
Steps to Install Ground Zero GZOSP 8.0 Oreo on Moto E
- First of all, Install TWRP Recovery and Unlock bootloader Moto E.
- Download the Ground Zero GZOSP file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it to your Moto E using your data cable. (put it on your SD card or pen drive, because we never know which ROM clear your data.)
- Reboot your Moto E into the recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + volume up + power key.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, clear Wipe Cache/Dalvik and then go to install and flash the Ground Zero GZOSP ROM. After this flash Super Su & GApps files, then go back and reboot it.
GApps (It is not necessary to install Android Oreo GApps)