Huawei released B393 Nougat update Europe for Huawei P9. This update comes with more stability and bug fixes. This is Nougat update as you guys can see in the title of this post. Huawei P9 comes with android marshmallow 6.0 but no it is running on android nougat 7.0, maybe in future, this phone can get the Android 8.0 Oreo too. Let’s hope for the android Oreo. In this tutorial, we have shown you how to Install Huawei P9 B393 Nougat Update manually.
Install Huawei P9 Lite B393 Nougat Update [Europe]
We have shared the full guide how to Install Huawei P9 B393 Nougat Update [Europe]. We have provided the downloadable links as well as. There is two method one is for non- rooted users and the second one is for rooted users. If you are interested in installing B393 Nougat update [Europe] on Huawei P9, then read the whole post.
Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. Install Huawei P9 B393 Nougat Update [Europe].
Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
Don’t try this guide on any other phone.
Firmware Information –
- Device – Huawei P9
- Model – EVA-L09
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B393
- Build Number – EVA-L09C432B393
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- What’s New – Changelogs
Steps to Install Huawei P9 B393 Nougat Update [Europe]
2) Then, download the ROM file from above download section.
3) Now Boot your phone into TWRP Recovery mode.
5) In TWRP first, flash the update.zip file and in the next step install the full ROM file without rebooting.
6) Now, install the update_full_EVA-L09_hw_eu.zip and update_data_full_public.zip files.
7) wait until the process complete.
Please don’t forget to give your feedback, as it is very important for us 🙂
Check This also: