Huawei released B394 Nougat update [Europe] for Huawei P9 Lite. This update comes with more stability and bug fixes. This is Nougat update as you guys can see in the title of this post. Huawei P9 Lite comes with android marshmallow 6.0 but no it is running on android nougat 7.0, maybe in future, this phone can get the Android 8.0 Oreo too. Let’s hope for the android Oreo. In this tutorial, we have shown you how to Install Huawei P9 Lite B394 Nougat Update manually.
Install Huawei P9 Lite B394 Nougat Update [Europe]
We have shared the full guide how to Install Huawei P9 Lite B394 Nougat Update [Europe]. We have provided the downloadable links as well as. There is two method one is for non- rooted users and the second one is for rooted users. If you are interested in installing B394 Nougat update [Europe] on Huawei P9 Lite, then read the whole post.
Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. Install Huawei P9 Lite B394 Nougat Update [Europe].
Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
Don’t try this guide on any other phone.
Firmware Information –
- Device – Huawei P9 Lite
- Model – VNS-L31
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B394
- Build Number – VNS-L31C432B394
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- Changes – Changelog
Steps to Install Huawei P9 Lite B394 Nougat Update [Europe]
2) Then, download the ROM file from above download section.
3) Now Boot your phone into TWRP Recovery mode.
5) In TWRP first, flash the update.zip file and in the next step install the full ROM file without rebooting.
6) Now, install the update_full_VNS-L31_hw_eu.zip and update_data_full_public.zip files.
7) wait until the process complete.
Please don’t forget to give your feedback, as it is very important for us 🙂