Hello readers, Today’s guide is based on How To Download and Install Lineage OS 14.1 LG V20. As you all of us know about Lineage Os is one of the leading CUSTOM ROMs in the world of ROMS. After falling of Cyanogen Mods, lineage Os cover its place in the market of custom ROMs. We are going to share How To Download and Install Lineage OS 14.1 LG V20 guide. (Download and Install Lineage OS 14.1 in LG V20).
We have shared the full guide how to Download and Install Lineage OS 14.1 LG V20. We have provided the downloadable link below, go down and download it. If you are a user of Google Pixel and l XL then without any wasting time lets start this installing ROM guide. (Download and Install Lineage OS 14.1 in LG V20)
Before starting this tutorial make sure your device is rooted and has the latest custom recovery like TWRP/CWM. Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How To Download and Install Lineage OS 14.1 in LG V20.
- Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
- Your device is rooted.
- Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Latest CWM/ TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Do not try this guide on any other Android device.
GApps -> Download Link
Read this also: Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
Steps To Install Lineage OS 14.1 in LG V20
- Download the Lineage OS14.1 ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it to your LG V20 using your data cable.
- Reboot your LG V20 into the recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + power key.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, clear Wipe Cache/Dalvik and then go to install and flash the lineage Os 14.1 ROM. After this install GApps files, then go back and reboot it.
If you are facing and problem regarding this comment down, so I will try to resolve/help this.
Hope you like it. 🙂