Hello Redmi Note 4 users, Today’s We have shared the full guide, download and install Lineage OS 14.1 on Mi Max 2. We have provided the downloadable link below, go down and download it. If you are a user of Mi Max 2 then without wasting any time lets start this installing ROM guide. (Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Mi Max 2)
Lineage OS 14.1 on Mi Max 2
This lineage Os ROM for every model of the Redmi Note 4. Soon Redmi Note 4 is getting Android nougat. Xiaomi devices getting Android Nougat in this year. This custom ROM contains all the Android Nougat features. You guys know, Lineage Os is one of the best Custom ROM. (Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Mi Max 2)
Before starting this tutorial make sure your device is rooted and has the latest custom recovery like TWRP/CWM. Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How To Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Mi Max 2.
- Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
- Your device is rooted.
- Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Latest CWM/ TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Do not try this guide on any other Android device.
Steps To Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Mi Max 2
- First of all, Install TWRP Recovery Mi Max 2 and unlock the bootloader.
- Download the Lineage OS14.1 ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it to your Mi Max 2 using your data cable.
- Reboot your Mi Max 2 into the recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + power key.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, clear Wipe Cache/Dalvik and then go to install and flash the lineage Os 14.1 ROM. After this install GApps files, then go back and reboot it.
GApps -> Download Link
If you are facing any problem regarding this comment down, so I will try to resolve/help this.
hope you like this post. 🙂