Install Lineage os 15 on Asus MeMOPAD10 FHD. Lineage Os 15 is unofficial for Asus MeMOPAD 10 FHD. You can enjoy the latest android too by installing custom ROM. If you are interested in how to install Android 8.0 Oreo on Asus MeMOPAD10 FHD. Previously, we have written an article on How To Install Lineage Os 15 on Sony Xperia Z.
Install Lineage Os 15 on Asus MeMOPAD10 FHD
We will teach how you can Install Lineage os 15 on Asus MeMOPAD10 FHD [Android 8.0 Oreo ROM]. We have given all the downloadable links and download all the files. We will update the ROM version whenever it gets the update. This ROM may have some minor issues. This ROM is not stable for now.
- RIL (SMS and Mobile data)
- Video Playback
Check Out this also: How To Install Lineage Os 15 on Sony Xperia Z3
Before starting this tutorial make sure your device is rooted and has the latest custom recovery like TWRP/CWM. Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How to Install Lineage os 15 on Asus MeMOPAD10 FHD.
- Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
- Your device is rooted.
- Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Latest CWM/ TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Do not try this guide on any other Android device.
Steps to Install Lineage os 15 on Asus MeMOPAD10 FHD
- First of all, Install TWRP Recovery Asus MeMOPAD10 FHD.
- Download the Lineage os 15 ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it to your Asus MeMOPAD10 FHD using your data cable. (put it on your SD card or pen drive, because we never know which ROM clear your data.)
- Reboot your Asus MeMOPAD10 FHD into the recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + volume up + power key.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, clear Wipe Cache/Dalvik and then go to install and flash the Lineage Os ROM. After this flash Super Su & GApps files, then go back and reboot it.
GApps (It is not necessary to install Android Oreo GApps)