Install Lineage os 15 on Samsung Galaxy Core Prime. Galaxy Core is a small version of Galaxy Core Prime and there are so many version Galaxy Core devices. You can enjoy the latest android too by installing custom ROM. If you are interested in how to install Android 8.0 Oreo on Samsung Galaxy Core Prime. Previously, we have written an article on How To Install Lineage Os 15 on Sony Xperia Z.
Install Lineage Os 15 on Samsung Galaxy Core Prime
We will teach how you can Install Lineage os 15 on Samsung Galaxy Core Prime [Android 8.0 Oreo ROM]. We have given all the downloadable links and download all the files. We will update the ROM version whenever it gets the update. This ROM may have some minor issues. This ROM is not stable for now.
Check Out this also: How To Install Lineage Os 15 on Sony Xperia Z3
– Audio (Stereo Playback is a little buggy) (should be fixed)
– USB Tethering
– Storage ( Both internal and external )
– RIL ( Completely broken )
– Video Playback (hardware acceleration)
– Maybe more ROM specific bugs
Before starting this tutorial make sure your device is rooted and has the latest custom recovery like TWRP/CWM. Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How to Install Lineage os 15 on Samsung Galaxy Core Prime.
- Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
- Your device is rooted.
- Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Latest CWM/ TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Do not try this guide on any other Android device.
Steps to Install Lineage os 15 on Galaxy Core Prime
- First of all, Install TWRP Recovery Galaxy Core Prime. (Bootloader is already unlocked in Samsung devices)
- Download the Lineage os 15 ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it to your Galaxy Core Prime using your data cable. (put it on your SD card or pen drive, because we never know which ROM clear your data.)
- Reboot your Galaxy Core Prime into the recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + volume up + power key.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, clear Wipe Cache/Dalvik and then go to install and flash the Lineage Os ROM. After this flash Super Su & GApps files, then go back and reboot it.
Lineage Os 15 ROM for Galaxy Core Prime (Android Oreo 8.0)
GApps (It is not necessary to install Android Oreo GApps)