Now, Moto G5 users can enjoy the latest Android Oreo 8.0 Lineage Os 15 ROM. We have already covered so many Android Oreo 8.0 articles on our website. Developers are working very fast this time, by the end of this year, most of the flagship phones will get the android Oreo 8.0 custom ROMs. we will teach you how you can How to Install Lineage OS 15 for Moto G5.
Install Lineage OS 15 For Moto G5
We have shared the guide, How to Install Lineage OS 15 for Moto G5. We have given all the downloadable links and download all the files. Below we have listed the working and issues as well. We will update the ROM version whenever it gets the update. This ROM may have some minor issues. This ROM is not stable for now.
Check out this:- Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Nexus 5 [AOSP ROM]
Before starting this tutorial make sure your device is rooted and has the latest custom recovery like TWRP/CWM. Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How to Install Lineage OS 15 For Moto G5.
- Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
- Your device is rooted.
- Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Latest CWM/ TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Do not try this guide on any other Android device.
Steps to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Moto G5
- First of all, Install TWRP Recovery and Bootloader Moto G5.
- Download the Lineage Os 15 ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it to your Galaxy s6 using your data cable. (put it on your SD card or PenDrive, because we never know which ROM clear your data.)
- Reboot your Moto G5 into the recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + volume up + power key.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, clear Wipe Cache/Dalvik and then go to install and flash the Lineage Os 15. After this flash Super Su & GApps files, then go back and reboot it.
Please don’t forget to give your feedback, as it is very important for us 🙂