Install Lineage os 15 on Moto X 2014, yes it is now available. This ROM is basically Lineage os 15 which is currently running on Android 8.0 Oreo. Today we will teach you how you can update Moto X 2014 to Android 8.0 Oreo. Install Android 8.0 Oreo ROM on Moto X 2014 is literally exciting. If you are interested in installing this Oreo ROM then make sure to read this full guide. Without skipping anything. Previously we have covered the lineage os 15 on LG K10.
Install Lineage Os 15 on Moto X 2014
We have covered so many Android Oreo 8.0 articles on our website. You can check this too. We will teach how you can Install Lineage OS 15 on Moto X 2014 [Android 8.0 Oreo]. We have given all the downloadable links and download all the files. We will update the ROM version whenever it gets the update. This ROM may have some minor issues. This ROM is not stable for now.
Check out: Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Sony Xperia XA
Before starting this tutorial make sure your device is rooted and has the latest custom recovery like TWRP/CWM. Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Moto X 2014.
- Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
- Your device is rooted.
- Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Latest CWM/ TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Do not try this guide on any other Android device.
Steps to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Moto X 2014
- First of all, Install TWRP Recovery and Unlock bootloader Moto X 2014
- Download the Lineage os 15 ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it to your Moto X 2014 using your data cable. (put it on your SD card or pen drive, because we never know which ROM clear your data.)
- Reboot your Moto X 2014 into the recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + volume up + power key.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, clear Wipe Cache/Dalvik and then go to install and flash the Lineage Os ROM. After this flash Super Su & GApps files, then go back and reboot it.
Lineage Os 15 ROM for Moto X 2014 (Android Oreo 8.0)
GApps (It is not necessary to install Android Oreo GApps)