CM 12.1 based phone from Micromax which was a past of Yu series. Yu series is a great series from Micromax. Yuphoria is not made by the Micromax only selling by the Micromax. I can remember that time when Yu Yureka was launched and it was a great device. Recently, Yu Yureka black was launched in flash sale and all devices have gone out of the sale in 5 minutes. Now, without going anymore off topic let’s start the guide to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Yu Yuphoria.
Install Lineage Os 15 on Yu Yuphoria
We will teach how you can Install Lineage Os 15 on Yu Yuphoria [Lineage Os 15]. We have given all the downloadable links and download all the files. We will update the ROM version whenever it gets the update. This ROM may have some minor issues. This ROM is stable enough to use.
Check out: Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Yu Yureka
Before starting this tutorial make sure your device is rooted and has the latest custom recovery like TWRP/CWM. Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How to Install Lineage Os 15 on Yu Yuphoria.
- Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
- Your device is rooted.
- Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Latest CWM/ TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Do not try this guide on any other Android device.
Steps to Install Lineage Os 15 on Yu Yuphoria
- First of all, Install TWRP Recovery and Unlock bootloader YU Yuphoria.
- Download the Lineage Os 15 ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it to your YU Yuphoria using your data cable. (put it on your SD card or pen drive, because we never know which ROM clear your data.)
- Reboot your Yu Yuphoria into the recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + volume up + power key.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, clear Wipe Cache/Dalvik and then go to install and flash the Lineage Os 15 ROM. After this flash Super Su & GApps files, then go back and reboot it.
GApps (It is not necessary to install Android Oreo GApps)
Please don’t forget to give your feedback, as it is very important for us 🙂