Xiaomi released its first MIUI 8.5 series for MI Max 2. Mi is going to start rolling out MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM for Mi Max 2. Soon user’s will get this update via OTA (Over-The-Air) so if you want to install this update you can read this whole article. Xiaomi has also released the MIUI 9 theme. check out this post also if you are having this device. (Install MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Mi Max 2)
How To Install MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM for Mi Max 2
Download Latest MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM for Mi Max 2 from our guide. We have shared the full guide how to Install MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM for Mi Max 2. we have provided all the downloadable link. Soon Xiaomi will launch it via OTA (Over-The-Air). If you are interested in installing this ROM the read this full guide. (Install MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM for Mi Max 2)
MIUI 220.127.116.11 Features –
Fix – Apps couldn’t be updated through Google Play (08-02)
Fix – Scrolling screenshot adjustments for third party apps (08-02)
Fix – Couldn’t download using specific URLs in global version (08-02)
Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. Install MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Mi Max 2.
Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
Don’t try this guide on any other phone.
Steps to Install MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM for Mi Max 2
Download the latest MIUI 126.96.36.199 Stable ROM file from the download area.
Connect your phone to the Windows PC/Lappy via USB cable, and copy the ROM file downloaded into the folder ‘downloaded_rom’ in the internal storage of your device.
Launch ‘Updater’ app on your device
MIUI 6,7,8：Click the 3 dots at the top-right corner, select ‘Choose update package’, and choose the ROM file you have put in the ‘downloaded_rom’.
After choosing the right ROM file, your device will begin upgrading.
And automatically device boots up in the new version.
Firstly, Download the Mi Flash Tool, extract it and install it on your PC/Laptop.
2) Then, download Mi Max 2 Fastboot ROM from the download section.
3) Now boot your device into Fastboot mode or Download Mode by pressing ‘Volume Down + Power‘ button.
4) Connect your phone with PC via standard USB cable.
5) Then, extract the Fastboot ROM file and copy its path on the PC.
6) Now open MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path.
7) First, click on the ‘Refresh‘ button (It will automatically recognize your device) and then click on the ‘Flash‘ button to flash MIUI 188.8.131.52 ROM on Mi Max 2.
8) Wait for some time to complete the process.
9) Done. Your device will boot on the latest version.
MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM for Mi Max 2 (Recovery ROM)
MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM for Mi Max 2 (Fastboot ROM)