How To Install Official Android 7.0 Nougat On Moto X Force Manually: Good news for Moto X Force users, that now they can enjoy the Android nougat features on their phone. Motorola is working on the latest Android ROM they will soon roll out the Android 7.0 Nougat update for Moto X Force. This OTA update totally depends on the region where you live but don’t worry today we are having manually Update Moto X Force to Android Nougat guide. This update contains all the Android nougat features. (Install Official Android 7.0 Nougat On Moto X Force Manually)
Read this also: 7 Advices That You Must Consider Before Buying Smart Watch
How to Update Moto X Force to Android Nougat Manually
Moto X force users this the right time if you want to unroot your phone or Install official firmware. This guide is based on the Android Nougat update for Moto X Force. we will teach you how to Install Official Android 7.0 Nougat On Moto X Force Manually. We have given the download link and tools link also. If you are interested so, let’s get started without any further due. (Install Official Android 7.0 Nougat On Moto X Force Manually)
Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. Install Official Android 7.0 Nougat On Moto X Force Manually.
Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
Don’t try this guide on any other phone.
Steps To Install Official Android 7.0 Nougat On Moto X Force Manually
1) Download ADB and fastboot drivers from the download section and install it on your PC/Laptop.
2) Now Download Nougat firmware for Moto X Force from above and extract its files to the ADB installation directory.
3) Now go to adb and fastboot installation folder and open the cmd window by pressing and hold the ‘shift’ key and right-click in the empty space on that folder.
4) Now, Reboot your phone into Bootloader mode by switching off your phone and then press and hold ‘Power + Volume Down‘.
5) Now type the below commands one by one. (If you are using mfastboot then type ‘mfastboot‘ instead of ‘fastboot‘)
fastboot getvar max-sparse-size fastboot oem fb_mode_set fastboot flash partition gpt.bin fastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img fastboot reboot-bootloader fastboot flash logo logo.bin fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.0 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.1 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.2 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.3 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.4 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.5 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.6 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.7 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.8 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.9 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.10 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.11 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.12 Fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin fastboot erase modemst1 fastboot erase modemst2 fastboot flash bluetooth BTFM.bin fastboot flash fsg fsg. Mbn fastboot erase cache fastboot erase userdata fastboot erase customize fastboot erase clogo? fastboot oem fb_mode_clear fastboot reboot
6) Done! Above steps will flash Stock Android Marshmallow on Moto X Force.
7) Now Download Android Nougat zip file from the download section and save it to phone’s internal storage.
3) Reboot Moto X Force into Recovery mode by pressing vol. down + power off button.
4) Then, select Apply update from SD Card.
5) Now navigate the zip file which you downloaded and wait for the complete installation process.
6) Restart your phone.
Voila!! you have successfully enjoyed the new Android nougat
- Download Moto X Force Stock Firmware
- Download Moto X Force Nougat OTA 25.11.12
- minimal adb fastboot v1.0.0 and check out this also if it doesn’t work
If you are facing any problem regarding this then let us know in the comment section and FB page.
Hope you like it. 🙂