Oneplus released its Oxygen Os 4.5.0 OTA update for Oneplus 3 and 3T. Some problems will get fixed by installing Oxygen OS 4.5.0. This update comes with lot more changes in performance, improved phone dialer and etc. if you want to do it now then follow this guide: Install OxygenOS 4.5.0 on OnePlus 3/3T.
Install OxygenOS 4.5.0 on OnePlus 3/3T
We have shared the full guide, how to Install OxygenOS 4.5.0 on OnePlus 3/3T. We have provided the OTA file according to your region or models. Download it from the download section. If you are interested in downloading OxygenOS 4.5.0 for OnePlus 3 and 3T.
Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. Install OxygenOS 4.5.0 on OnePlus 3/3T.
Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
Don’t try this guide on any other phone.
OxygenOS 4.5.0 Features and Changelogs –
- Added lift up display
- Added Gaming Do Not Disturb
- Added low priority notification
- Added network speed in status bar
- Added scheduled night mode
- Added OnePlus Slate font
- Redesigned Dash Charge animation
- System stability and battery improvements
- Added Shot on OnePlus wallpaper
- Redesigned calling UI
- Camera / Gallery
- Added Shot on OnePlus watermark
- Redesigned photo editor in Gallery
- File Manager
- Added secure box
Steps To Install OxygenOs 4.5.0 On Oneplus 3/3T
1) First of all, Download the OxyegnOS 4.5.0 Zip file from the Download section and save it in your phone’s Storage.
2) Switch off your phone and Boot it up into Recovery mode by pressing and holding “Volume Down+Power Button”
3) Then, in Recovery mode select your preferred language and select Install from Local.
4) Now, select the Zip file and Click on Install.
5) Now wait until the installation complete and then Restart your phone by clicking on Reboot.
6) Voila!! you have successfully update your phone.
1) Firstly, Download OxygenOS 4.5.0 OTA zip file from the download section and save it on your phone’s memory.
2) Then, Go to Settings >> System Updates >> Settings Icon >>Local Upgrade & Select the OTA File.
3) Select upgrade now.
4) Now your device will reboot into stock recovery and flash the Oxygen Os 4.5.0 OTA zip file.
5) And reboot the device.
6) Voila!!, you have successfully Update your Oneplus 3 and 3T.
1) First of all, make sure you have Rooted and Installed TWRP Recovery (Link is given above)
2) Then, Download OxygenOS 4.5.0 full ROM from the download and save it on your phone’s memory.
3) Now, Reboot your device into Recovery Mode (TWRP).
4) Go to Wipe >> Advance Wipe >> Select Dalvik and Cache & Swipe to Wipe.
5) Now go back and click on Install and Select OxygenOS Rom Zip file.
6) Then, Install SuperSU to maintain root.
- OxygenOS 4.5.0 update for OnePlus 3 OTA link – Coming Soon (OxygenOS 4.1.7 to OxygenOS 4.5.0)
- OxygenOS 4.5.0 Full ROM for OnePlus 3 – Download Mirror
- OxygenOS 4.5.0 OTA for OnePlus 3T – Download (OxygenOS 4.1.7 to OxygenOS 4.5.0)
- OxygenOS 4.5.0 Full ROM for OnePlus 3T – Download
If you have any problem while doing this you can ask me via Comment section and FB page.
Hope you like it. 🙂