Install Paranoid Android 7.2.1 Mi 5 [All Versions]- Now, you can enjoy the latest Android 7.2.1 Nougat in Mi 5 all versions. There are 2 more versions of Mi 5 (Pro & Prime) but those versions are available only in China. Paranoid ROM is one of the best ROM all the custom ROM lovers are waiting for this very eagerly. This ROM has tons of features that we have shown below. We have shared the guide, download link, and ScreenShots as well as issues/working.
Install Paranoid Android 7.2.1 Mi 5
How to install Paranoid Android 7.2.1 in Mi 5. Download all the files which are given below. If you are interested installing this Paranoid Android ROM. Then read this article carefully. check out the issues and working features and many more things in this ROM that we have listed below. (Install Paranoid Android 7.2.1 Mi 5)
Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. Install Paranoid Android 7.2.1 Mi 5
Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
Don’t try this guide on any other phone.
you need to root your device.
You need to install and recovery mode like TWRP & CWM
– Reworked Pie
– Color engine
– Pocket Lock
– Immersive mode
– Buttons customization (including navigation bar)
– On the spot controls (OTS)
– SafetyNet Compatibility
– Battery/Notification LED control
– Recent tasks locking
– Battery icon customization
– Google now page in default launcher
– Accidental touch
– Three finger swipe Screenshot
– Substratum (OMS) support (Color engine will be deactivated if you use Substratum)
– Quick pull down
– Various performance and battery improvements
– Display Burn-in protection (for OLED screens)
– More to explore Device specific features for Mi5 (List is being updated):
– Fingerprint Options
– aptX and aptXHD support
Specific device performance and battery optimizations
– Two-Step input boost
– THP usage in kernel and memory allocator
– Optimized task scheduling
– Specific boosting in performance critical scenarios
– Full audio and video offloading functionality
– Custom built performance controller
– Much more
Steps To Install Paranoid Android 7.2.1 Mi 5
- Firstly, Root and install TWRP Recovery on your device.
- Then, boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode.
- In TWRP mode, you have to wipe all the data, Dalvik caches, etc.
- Put all the files in the SD card not in the external because everything will be wiped out.
- Now, go to install and flash paranoid.zip file
- And install GApps also.
- Voila!! now you can enjoy Paranoid Android ROM.
Download [For All versions of Mi 5]
If you are facing any problem regarding this comment down, so I will try to resolve/help this.
Hope you like this post. 🙂