Recently HTC has launched its premium device named HTC U11. If you are going to buy any flag shipped phone then I must recommend you to go with this device because it has numbers of good advantages and features like you don’t have to worry about Storage cause the India variant is having 128 GB with 4GB of RAM and for other countries, there is one more variant which has 64 GB of ROM. This device has one special feature that you guys haven’t listen or seen, for this what you have to do is first setup the app which you want to when you squeeze. Then squeeze your phone and it will open that app which you have selected. (How To Install TWRP Recovery and Root HTC U11)
Install TWRP Recovery and Root HTC U11
Today, we are going to teach you how to Install TWRP Recovery and Root HTC U11. If you guys are thinking that Rooting and install TWRP recovery is so difficult then you are wrong, here we make the things easy and better. If we get any other or easiest method to Root and install recovery then we will post it soon. If you are interested in installing TWRP and Root HTC U11 the let’s get started without wasting any time.
Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How To Install TWRP Recovery and Root HTC U11 (With Images).
Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
Don’t try this guide on any other phone.
Latest TWRP recovery for HTC U11 (rename it to recovery.img for easy installation)
Steps to install TWRP Recovery on HTC U11
Firstly, enable ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’ option from setting>>About phone>>tap the Build Number 7 times>>developer option and enable these things.
Download the TWRP Recovery and minimal ADB & ADB installer from the download section.
Then, Install all the ADB tools in your PC/Laptop.
Now, In “C drive” there is a folder named Program Files(x86)>>Minimal ADB and Fastboot, unless you change it during installation. So, paste the TWRP.img in this file.
Now, connect your phone to PC/Laptop via USB cable.
In ADB folder, hold the “shift” and press Right Click on the empty space to open CMD.
- In the ADB command window, type in the following command and hit enter, so you will see that your phone is connected or not. (if not then check the cable and try again)
- Type in the following command to boot your phone is fastboot mode.
adb reboot download
- At this point your device should reboot into fastboot or download mode. If you want to check that your device is still connected or not type this command.
- Then, enter the command below to flash the TWRP image file.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- This process will take a couple seconds. Once completed, you can reboot your phone with a simple command or unplug it and reboot it manually.
fastboot rebootf C U11
Steps to root HTC U11
- Now, download that Magisk file in your phone.
- And type this command to enter in TWRP
adb reboot recovery
- In TWRP Mode, select the Install option.
- Now, select the Magisk file and swipe right to install.
- After, installing Magisk file, select the Reboot system.
- And you good to go and Enjoy your rooted phone.
If you are facing any problem, please let us know in the Comment section or via FB page.
Hope you like it.