If you guys looking for how to install TWRP Recovery and root Huawei P10 lite. So, In this guide, we will teach you how you can Root your device and install TWRP recovery. Installing TWRP is one of the best and important for some users. Because after, installing TWRP Recovery you can do so many things like installing Custom ROMs, Magisk, Dolby Atoms etc. After Rooting you can customize your device in your own way.
Install TWRP Recovery and Root Huawei P10 Lite
We have shared the full guide how you can install TWRP Recovery and Root Huawei P10 Lite. We have provided the download links, download from the download section. If you are interested in following this guide then, read it carefully.
Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How To Install TWRP Recovery and Root Huawei P10 Lite.
Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
Don’t try this guide on any other phone.
Steps To Install TWRP Recovery and Root Huawei P10 Lite
- First of all, Download the files from the download section and Unlock bootloader of your device.
- Extract “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip“
- Download and Rename ” p10lite_Recovery.img ” to ” recovery.img ” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool-2016 Folder.
- Open Command Prompt (CMD) windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click
- Connect your device to your PC/Laptop.
- Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to reboot your phone into bootloader (FASTBOOT) mode.
ADB REBOOT BOOTLOADER
- Flash custom TWRP recovery by this command.
FASTBOOT FLASH RECOVERY RECOVERY.IMG
- For reboot your device type below command and hit enter.
- TWRP installing successfully done, Now go to the root step.
How To Root Huawei P10 Lite:
- Download SuperSu Zip from above link and copy it to the external memory.
- Boot your phone into Recovery mode by pressing VOL UP + POWER Buttons.
- On the TWRP home go to Install and navigate to the SuperSu zip.
- Swipe to install. Reboot your phone.
If you face any problem regarding then you can ask me via FB page or the comment section.
Hope you like it. 🙂