How to Install ViPER4Android on Nougat 7.0 & 7.1: Get the latest ViPER4Android For your android Nougat smartphone. For those who are not introduced to ViPER4Android, it’s an audio editor tool for Android devices. For this tool to work, you need a rooted Android Smartphone as ViPER4Android require root access to run properly. If you want to install ViPER4Android on your android Nougat Smartphone then you must follow this guide carefully. Missing any of the steps can cause damage to your device. Before proceeding to the guide directly you have to know some points which are important to you.
- Download Latest SuperSu v2.82 (Flashable Zip and APK)
- How To Unfollow Everyone On Instagram At Once | Unfollow People
- Install Android Oreo 8.0 update for Asus Zenfone 3 (ZenUI 4.0)
- Download and Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Oneplus One via AOSP 8.1 ROM
How to Install ViPER4Android on Nougat 7.0 & 7.1
ViPER4Android is an audio editing software which will help you to make audio clearer and more perceptible on millions of Android devices out there. Some developers are planning to give this tool by default in custom ROMs they develop in future as day by day the demand and the usage of ViPER4Android is increasing. This tool is available for almost all the versions of the latest android like Nougat, Marshmallow, lollipop etc, and now it’s version for android Nougat smartphones are out. We can assume that soon it will be available for android Oreo devices.
Installing ViPER4Android is a very easy process you just need a smartphone with android nougat which has root access and that’s all. Installing ViPER4Android is not hard you get to know this after following this guide, this guide will contain all the things which you need in the installation of ViPER4Android, from downloading links to installation steps.
Installing apps with root permissions sometimes cause damage to your device install anything from this guide at your own risk we are not liable to pay any kind of amount for your claim through following this guide. You need to follow this guide carefully without missing any steps for a successful installation. How to Install ViPER4Android on Nougat 7.0 & 7.1.
There are a few things to do before you go ahead towards the instructions to setup ViPER4Android on Nougat 7.0.
- In order to install ViPER4Android on Nougat, it is important that your device should be rooted.
- Next, make sure that you have no other sound tweak/mod installed on your phone. Also, it is IMPORTANT to uninstall any previous versions of V4A or you will end up having two V4A clashing. The latest update has a new package name and signature.
- V4A requires busybox installed on your device. If it came pre-installed on your custom ROM, fine. If not, then download the BusyBox app from Play Store and run it.
- Install a root file manager. We recommend Solid Explorer File Manager
- .It is highly advised to take a full Nandroid backup of your current ROM setup. If anything goes unplanned, then you can just restore your device back to its previous state.
Version: FX version 126.96.36.199 (active)
Codename: (FX version) Beautiful
Compiled date: September 1,2016 / September 4,2013 – Official Release
Operating environment: Android 2.3 / 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 / 4.4 / 5.0 / 6.0 / 7.0
CPU platforms: ARM (ARM CortexA8 or higher), x86(Atom/i3/i5/i7)
Language: English (US) / Simplified Chinese / Traditional Chinese / more
Steps To Install ViPER4Android On Nougat 7.0
- First download ViPER4Android for nougat device from here
- Extract the downloaded zip and it will contain two APKs –
- As we have to install it only on Nougat Devices so we need only ViPER4Android_FX_v2505_A7.x_Nougat_IO_test_fix.apk file
- Open the Root file explorer which you have downloaded by following the pre-requisite steps and grant it Root permission.
- Now Go to Root folder navigate to VENDOR>>ETC, You’ll see a file named “audio_effects.conf”. Rename that file to “audio_effects.conf.bak“
- Open root file manager and browse to the location where the APK is present. Copy the “ViPER4Android_FX_v2505_A7.x_Nougat_IO_test_fix.apk” file and move it to /system/priv-app.
- Now Long press the APK file to select it and click the 3-dot button present in the top-left corner of the screen as shown
- Now open the properties of the app and head over to the attributes, then see the above image and tick on the contents that are shown.
- Now restart the device
- Now go to the app drawer and run the ViPER4Android FX app. When you are asked for storage permissions, make sure to grant them.
- Now follow the steps as prompted by the app to set it up
- Your screen may Freeze sometimes in this process just make sure not to disturb your phone in the process
- You have just installed ViPER4Android on Nougat.
If your driver installation has failed while installing ViPER4Android on Nougat, then there could be few reasons behind it. Follow the simple steps below and check if anything helps.
- Install the BusyBox app from play store and uninstall the current one
- Check if you are running SuperSU Root manager on your device
- Driver installation was successful, but V4A is still not working? The most common reason behind this is that your device may have other sound mods or tweaks installed. Disable them and completely remove them if possible.
- If the above methods are not reliable with your problem then you should probably change your custom ROM if you are using one so to run this application
That’s all on how you can install ViPER4Android on your Nougat Devices if you have any queries then you can comment them below.
Also Read: Download MIUI 188.8.131.52 ROM for Redmi 5A
Please don’t forget to give your feedback, as it is very important