Download Lineage Os 15 For Samsung Galaxy J5
Samsung’s well know and well-sold series is J series. This series was started in 2015 and it got really good response from the users but there is nothing good in that series ;). The processor of J5 is not enough good to manage android Nougat even. But if you wanna try the all-new Android 8.0 Oreo.Then Install Lineage os 15 for Samsung Galaxy J5 J500FN/F/G/M/Y. This ROM is basically Lineage OS 15 ROM which is currently running on Android 8.0 Oreo.
Lineage OS 15 is now most popular ROM in custom ROMs. After shutting down of Cyanogen mod ROM, Lineage os takes the place. After all, I have used several lineage Roms and all of them have loads of bugs. A bug-free lineage OS ROM needs at least 6-7 months most of the time. Update Samsung Galaxy J5 to android Oreo via Lineage os 15.
Lineage Os 15 For Samsung Galaxy J5
Lineage Os 15 is for all the variants of Galaxy J5 (J500FN/F/G/M/Y). It is official Lineage os 15 ROM for Galaxy j5. You can download it from the download section. We have covered so many Android Oreo 8.0 articles on our website you can check that too. We will teach how you can Install Lineage Os 15 For Samsung Galaxy J5 (J500FN/F/G/M/Y). We will update the ROM version whenever it gets the update. This ROM may have some minor issues. This ROM is not stable for now.
Check out this: Install Lineage Os 15 For Samsung Galaxy J7 Sprint
Before starting this tutorial make sure your device is rooted and has the latest custom recovery like TWRP/CWM. Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How to Install Lineage Os 15 For Samsung Galaxy J7 Sprint.
- Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
- Your device is rooted.
- Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Latest CWM/ TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Do not try this guide on any other Android device.
Steps to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Galaxy J7 Sprint
- First of all, Install TWRP Recovery Samsung Galaxy J7 Sprint.
- Download the Lineage OS 15 ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it to your Galaxy J7 Sprint using your data cable. (put it on your SD card or pen drive, because we never know which ROM clear your data.)
- Reboot your Galaxy J7 Sprint into the recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + volume up + power key.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, clear Wipe Cache/Dalvik and then go to install and flash the Lineage Os 15 ROM. After this flash Super Su & GApps files, then go back and reboot it.
Please don’t forget to give your feedback, as it is very important for us 🙂