- 1 Download Pixel 2 Launcher on Any Android Device
- 2 Rootless Pixel 2 Launcher 3.1 – Features
- 3 How to Install Pixel 2 Launcher on Any Android Device
- 4 How to Install Rootless Pixel 2 Launcher on Original Pixel Devices
Download and Install Pixel 2 Launcher on Any Android Device: We all are well known to the latest flagship from Google which is Google Pixel 2 which was released back in November 2017. The Google Pixel 2 is an amazing and powerful device, just imagine if you could also shape your device like the Google Pixel 2 then it will be awesome for you, you no longer have to imagine that because you can install the Pixel 2 launcher on Android smartphones by just installing an app. The Pixel 2 launcher has been created for the Pixel 2 lovers which can’t get the device due to some reason but can experience the Pixel 2 UI on other Android devices. If you want to get the Pixel 2 launcher for your smartphone then you need to follow this guide. The best pixel 2 launcher for android I have ever seen or used it this one.
- Download Latest SuperSu v2.82 (Flashable Zip and APK)
- How To Install Xposed Framework on Android Oreo 8.0/8.1
- How to fix ‘Unfortunately Message app has stopped’ error
- How To Enable Face Unlock Feature on Oneplus 3/3t
Download Pixel 2 Launcher on Any Android Device
Since Pixel 2 is the latest flagship of the company that’s why it’s UI is based on Android Oreo 8.0 which is also the latest among Androids. Pixel 2 launcher is also based on Android Oreo and carries all the features which you can see in a Pixel 2. Pixel 2 launcher can be installed on any Android device. This launcher will include all the necessary things which make you feel like you are using a Google Pixel 2 in your hands. The credit for developing this amazing launcher goes to Amir Zaidi (AmirZ). He developed this launcher with so perfection that he wouldn’t leave any corner of this launcher to function like a Pixel 2. He mainly focused on the features which were the highlights of the Original Pixel 2 device, which makes this the best. Installing Pixel 2 launcher on your device can be beneficial for you if you like to try new things. We all should keep updating and shaping our device time to time according to the latest upgrades that’s why we have brought this launcher to you which will help you in grooming your android smartphone like the best flagship of the year.
Installing this Pixel 2 launcher on your device is not difficult, you just have to follow this step by step guide which will include all the important downloading links for the file which you will need. if you wish to install pixel 2 launcher on your android smartphone then you must follow this guide carefully. Before proceeding any further we would like to tell you about this launcher’s features
Rootless Pixel 2 Launcher 3.1 – Features
We are giving you the highlights of the Pixel 2 launcher 3.1 which are as follow:
- Access Google Now feed by swiping.
- Automatically change to Google Dark theme when a dark wallpaper is used (WallpaperColorS API).
- At a glance widget on the top of the home screen and bottom search bar with Google ‘G’ logo.
- Support for 3rd-party icon packs.
- Optimized icon shapes to work well with previous Android versions. The options include – Square, Squircle, Circle, and Teardrop.
- Notification Dots
- Calendar app icon changes date
- Better visual padding of the bottom search bar on devices with hardware nav keys.
How to Install Pixel 2 Launcher on Any Android Device
- First, you have to enable ‘Unkown sources’ or ‘Install unknown apps’ option in the phone settings.
- Lollipop/Marshmallow/Nougat: Go to ‘Settings’ -> ‘Security’>>enable installation from unknown sources
- Oreo 8.0/8.1: Go to ‘Settings’ -> ‘Apps & notifications’ -> ‘Special app access’ -> ‘Install unknown apps’.
- Download Rootless Pixel 2 Launcher (APK): Launcher3-aosp-debug.apk
- Next, open your file manager
- Search the location where the Pixel 2 Launcher APK was downloaded/transferred.
- Select the ‘Launcher3-aosp-debug.apk’ file and follow the instructions to install Pixel 2 Launcher on your device.
- Once installed, simply press the Home button, select ‘Pixel Launcher’ and tap on ‘ALWAYS’ to make it your phone’s default launcher.
You can now start using the launcher and enjoy the amazing features on your Android device.
How to Install Rootless Pixel 2 Launcher on Original Pixel Devices
Original Pixel users can also use the available Magisk Module to install Pixel 2 Launcher on the device. Note that before enabling the module, please disable the default Pixel launcher and shift to a third-party launcher.
- Download the Magisk module zip: Rootless_Pixel_Launcher_3_0.zip
- Shift the downloaded file to your device’s storage.
- Open Magisk and tap the menu icon (3-dots) on the top-left of the app.
- Choose ‘Modules’ option and tap the ‘+’ icon.
- Search the location where the Magisk module is present.
- Select ‘Rootless_Pixel_Launcher_3_0.zip‘ to install Rootless Pixel 2 Launcher on original Pixel devices.
- When the module installation is complete, tap on ‘REBOOT’.
That’s all about how you can Install Pixel 2 Launcher on any Android Phone. Hope you found this helpful if yes then do follow our blog for such amazing updates on smartphones.