How to Restore Honor 7X Stock Firmware [Unbrick Guide]: We are sharing you the best guide to restoring Stock Firmware on Honor 7X. If you are searching the web for hours and didn’t find the original stock firmware for Honor 7X then you are landed on the right place, here we will provide you the original Stock Firmware which will help you restoring the Stock ROM and unbricking your device. If in case your Honor 7X is bricked, then also you can follow this guide to unbrick Honor 7X. If you want to install the Stock Firmware on Honor 7X then you should follow this guide carefully.
- Download Latest SuperSu v2.82 (Flashable Zip and APK)
- How To Install Xposed Framework on Android Oreo 8.0/8.1
- How to fix ‘Unfortunately Message app has stopped’ error
- How to Install ViPER4Android on Nougat 7.0 & 7.1
How to Install Stock Firmware on Honor 7X – Unbrick Guide
Sometimes a stock ROM is better than any Custom ROMs for some devices and if you feel that the current custom ROM is not functioning well on your device then you must switch back to stock ROM. Stock ROMs are comparatively more stable than the custom ROMs, The stock ROM is made with perfection for a particular device but a custom ROM is made for all devices which creates a big difference in the two. Custom ROM may contain bugs but a stock ROM never, but exceptions are always there. Custom ROMs are sometimes proved to be better, not for the performance but for the features. Custom ROMs never guarantees the best performance but better features and updates.
If your device is bricked and can’t be fixed by any other methods then you should follow this guide. Bu following this guide you will jump back to the Stock ROM and your smartphone will be factory reset. We have provided all the essential files and information in this guide for the ease. This guide is prepared to step by step so follow it very carefully. We have arranged some important steps which help you in following this guide.
Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your device by following this guide. We are not to blame if your device can no longer be used by following this guide so keep scrolling down at your own risk. How to Flash Honor 7X Stock ROM.
- Take a full backup of your data, including the internal storage too.
- Charge your Honor 7X to 50-60% battery level to avoid any unwanted shutdowns.
- A compatible micro-SD card.
- Download Huawei Multi-Tool and extract it on your PC: Multi-Tool_v188.8.131.52.zip
Once you have fulfilled the requirements, head to restore Honor 7X.
Download Honor 7X Stock Firmware
Instructions to Restore Honor 7X Stock Firmware
- Download the ‘update.zip’ from the above according to your device model number and extract it on your PC. Name the folder ‘UPDATE‘.
- If you are using a bricked Device then open the Huawei Multi-Tool and go to the ‘Unbrick‘ tab.
- Select the ‘Launch Huawei Update Extractor‘ button.
- Open the ‘UPDATE’ folder and select the ‘UPDATE.APP’ file in the Extractor window. Then right-click on an empty space and select ‘Extract All‘.
- Open the folder where the files were extracted and copy the ‘vendor.img‘ file on your phone’s SD card.
- Boot the Honor 7X into TWRP by holding the Volume Up and Power buttons together.
- Once TWRP Opens up, go to ‘Wipe’ -> ‘Advanced Wipe’ and select all the checkboxes, except the SD card. Swipe the button on the screen to format the phone.
- Go back to the TWRP main screen and select the ‘Install’ button. Click ‘Install Image’ option and select the ‘vendor.img’ file and flash it.
- Next, go to ‘Reboot’ menu and click on ‘Bootloader’.
- Once in Fastboot/Bootloader mode, connect Honor 7X to the PC and carry on with the steps to restore Honor 7X stock firmware.
- Now download the region-based update zip (update_BND-ModelNumber_hw_Region.zip). E.g: update_full_BND-AL10_all_cn.zip.
- Repeat step 2 to 4 again and extract the ‘CUST.img‘ file.
- Move this file to the ‘UPDATE‘ folder, where the update.zip file was extracted.
- Now finally restore Honor 7X stock firmware by opening\ the Huawei Multi-Tool and select the ‘Unbrick’ tab again.
- Click on ‘Specify a folder‘ option and select the ‘UPDATE‘ folder. Once selected, click on the ‘Unbrick‘ button.
That’s all about how you can How to Restore Honor 7X Stock Firmware – Unbrick Guide. Hope you found this helpful if yes then do follow our blog for such amazing updates on smartphones