Hi guys, Today we are going to learn how to install TWP and Root Xiaomi Mi 6. Recently Xiaomi launches this device in China and soon we will get in India also. This one of the important things for a developer or ROMs lover because without Root and TWRP you cannot install any ROM except Stock ROM. There are so many advantages of rooting device like you can use some amazing apps ( Hacking apps, Ad Blocker, and Titanium Backup etc. (Install TWRP Recovery and Root Xiaomi Mi 6 )
We have shared the full guide how to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Xiaomi Mi 6. We have also provided the downloadable links. If you guys will face any problem while doing this you can ask me via comment section and FB page.
Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Xiaomi Mi 6.
Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
Don’t try this guide on any other phone.
Download TWRP Recovery for Xiaomi Mi 6 Sagit (rename it as recovery .img)
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Xiaomi Mi 6
- Download and Install ADB on Your PC/laptop.
- Download TWRP recovery file on your PC/laptop.
- Enable USB Debugging on your PC/laptop
- Open Settings in your Redmi 4A
- Go to About phone and tap 7-8 times on Build no. so, you can access the Developer options.
- Then, Go back and here you will find Developer Options in settings, open it.
- Tick “USB Debugging”.
- Open the Folder where you Placed TWRP Image.
- While holding SHIFT Key Right click with the mouse anywhere in the Folder and Select “Open Command Window Here”.
- Now connect your Redmi 4A to the PC/laptop via USB Cable.
- Now enter the following command on the cmd line to open to bootloader/fast boot mode:
ADB reboot bootloader
If you get any dialogue on your phone after entering the above command tap on OK.
- Now your device will boot into bootloader mode.
- Enter the following Commands to Install TWRP Recovery on the device.
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
Note: Change the Name of the file that you downloaded as terp.img before entering above command.
- Once TWRP Recovery is installed, you need to reboot your device. To do so enter the following command
- Now your device will be restart.
Voila!!, you have successfully installed TWRP Recovery on your Redmi 4A.
How to Root Xiaomi MI 6
- Download The SuperSU file from the button below
- Transfer the SuperSu zip file to external; storage of your phone.
- Boot into Recovery mode.
- Tap on Install and select the superSu zip file that you have transferred.
- Now Swipe to Confirm Flashing to start the process.
- Once the zip file is successfully installed, Go back and Reboot your device System.
- Done!! you have successfully root and install the TWRP in Redmi 4A.
If you find any problem please let me know in the comment box.
Hope you like this tutorial. 🙂