IHello!! Huawei users we are back to you with the amazing guide on how to unlock the bootloader in all Huawei devices. In this guide, we will tell you the easiest and the safest way to unlock your bootloader. This guide is for all users that own any model of Huawei smartphones. Unlocking bootloader is one of the essential steps you have to make in order to root your device or to install recovery or any kind of custom Roms. (How To Unlock the Bootloader in All Huawei Devices)
androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any kind of damage caused to your device. We were not supposed to pay any kind of damage caused to your device following this guide. Proceed at your own risk. For more details visit our website’s private policy page. How To Unlock the Bootloader in All Huawei Devices
Things You Need To Know Before Proceeding
- Unlocking bootloader will void your device’s warranty forever and you can’t claim it back
- It ill erase your data like photos, videos, apps etc. it isBetter to take a backup
- Your battery must be 70-80% charged while doing the same.
- Follow the given article correctly or you will brick your device.
- Enable USB debugging and OEM unlock in the developers option if developers option is not enabled then tap the build number in the about phone section in settings for 7 times to enable it.
- Download ADB fast boot for PC
How To Unlock Bootloader
- Install ADB or fast boot drivers for windows.
- Now login to your Huawei id if you don’t have one then you can create it here.
- Now Apply for the unlock code for your device.
- There they will ask for product identification code if you know it’s good if not then dial * # * # 1357946 # * # * on your phone.
- Now the page provides you the unlock code for your device save it in notepad for further use.
- Now locate the folder on your PC where you have installed the ADB or fast boot tool and open it.
- Then connect your phone to your PC and reboot your phone into fast boot mode by typing “adb reboot bootloader” in the adb or fast boot setup window
- Now the important step type “fastboot oem unlock Unlock Key” here in the place of unlock key copy and paste you devices unlock key which you have saved in the notepad. For example”fastboot oem unlock 21094939501843″.
- Nice!! You have successfully unlocked your bootloader now type”fastboot reboot” to reboot your device.
- After rebooting you will get the message that your device bootloader have been unlocked don’t worry its normal.
This is the complete guide on how to unlock the bootloader for all Huawei devices, hope this article helped you a lot keep visiting for such amazing updates on Android.