Hi guys, today we come with a guide which is basically for Honor 8 user. Honor has finally released its Android Nougat for honor officially. But you have to install this ROM manually. Soon Honor will release this ROM via OTA for everyone. We have all the articles but due to some reasons, we lost all the data. We are really sorry for the inconvenience in last few days. Now we will try to recover all the post/guides ASAP. (How To Update Honor 8 in Android Nougat)
We have shared the proper guide, How To Update Honor 8 in Android Nougat [Europe]. We have also provided the downloadable link, you can download it from the download section. If you face any problem regarding this, then you can ask me via FB page or Comment section. (How To Update Honor 8 in Android Nougat)
Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. (How To Update Honor 8 in Android Nougat.
Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
Don’t try this guide on any other phone.
you need to root your device.
You need to install and recovery mode like TWRP & CWM.
1) Nougat Update for FRD-L19 Honor 8 (Europe) (FRD-L19C432B388) –
2) Nougat Update for FRD-L09 Honor 8 (Europe) (FRD-L09C432B388) –
Steps to Update Honor 8 in Android Nougat[Europe]
2) Then, download the ROM file from above download section.
3) Now Boot your phone into TWRP Recovery mode.
5) In TWRP first, flash the update.zip file and in the next step install the full ROM file without rebooting.
6) Now, install the update_full_FRD-Lxx_hw_eu.zip and update_data_full_public.zip files.
7) wait until the process complete.