Install Android 8.1 Oreo For Oukitel Mix 2, yes it is now available. This ROM is basically Lineage os 15.1 which is currently running on Android 8.1 Oreo. Today we will teach you how you can update Oukitel Mix 2 to Android 8.1 Oreo. Install Lineage Os 15.1 For Oukitel Mix 2 is literally exciting. If you are interested in installing this Oreo ROM then make sure to read this full guide. Without skipping anything.
- How to Root Homtom S12 Without PC
- How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo for Oukitel K6000 Plus
- Download and Install Android 8.1 Oreo for Doogee Mix 2
- Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Moto E2
Lineage Os 15.1 for Oukitel Mix 2
Oukitel is a Chinese brand, which makes budget segment price range Android smartphones. Oukitel’s Android devices are really different for other company devices in the terms of Design, specs, and price. You can check out and buy their products from their official website oukitel.com and gearbest.com.
Oukitel Mix 2 comes with 5.99 inches with 18:9 bezel-less Screen. It has 64 GB of ROM and 6 GB of RAM which is quite large. This phone is powered by MTK6757V octa-core processor with 2.39GHz which lets you to do multitasking and playing such big games. Besides, 16.0MP + 0.3MP dual rear cameras let you take sharper and more vibrant photos anywhere and anytime. It is running on Android 7.0 Nougat and has all the necessary sensors, a fingerprint scanner is also there. The battery is 4080 mAh which can last up to 1 day easily.
Now, you guys also want to enjoy the latest lineageOs 15.1 on you Oukitel Mix 2. So, don’t worry we have talked to the developers and they are saying soon official Lineage Os 15.1 will be available for Oukitel Mix 2. Till now no android Oreo is available from the company or the outside developers for Oukitel Mix 2.
Before starting this tutorial make sure your device is rooted and has the latest custom recovery like TWRP/CWM. Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How to Install Android 8.1 Oreo For Oukitel Mix 2.
- Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
- Your device is rooted.
- Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Latest CWM/ TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Do not try this guide on any other Android device.
Steps to Install Android Oreo for Oukitel Mix 2
- First of all, Install TWRP Recovery and Unlock bootloader Oukitel Mix 2.
- Download the MadOS 8.0 ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it to your Oukitel Mix 2 using your data cable. (put it on your SD card or pen drive, because we never know which ROM clear your data.)
- Reboot your Oukitel Mix 2 into the recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + volume up + power key.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, clear Wipe Cache/Dalvik and then go to install and flash the Lineage Os 8.1 ROM
- After this flash Super Su & GApps files, then go back and reboot it.
Android 8.1 Oreo for Oukitel Mix 2