- 1 Xiaomi MI A1 ROM Port for Xiaomi Note 4/4x
- 2 Disclaimer
- 3 Pre-Requirements
- 4 Steps To Install Xiaomi MI A1 ROM Port for Xiaomi Note 4/4x
- 5 Download
Yesterday, GLokin666 one of the Xda-Developers has released the Xiaomi MI A1 ROM port for Xiaomi Note 4/4x. In this article, we will explain you everything in the detail, what are the issues or bugs, how to Install this ROM and ScreenShots etc. Xiaomi Mi A1 ported ROM is currently running on N2G47H.7.9.21 ROM and we have already written an article how to flash Xiaomi Mi A1 Stock Firmware (N2G47H.7.9.21 ROM).
Xiaomi MI A1 ROM Port for Xiaomi Note 4/4x
This MI A1 ported ROM is much stable you can use it as your daily driver. I will definitely suggest you guys use this as your daily driver. Developer GLokin666 has found only 2 bugs and I would like to say on the behalf of him if someone could fix that bugs please fix it. We have given the video of the MI A1 ROM port on Xiaomi Note 4/4x.
- Fingerprint is not working
- And some minor bugs (that is ok)
Good Things about this ROM
*Kernel comes from another Android one (Array, Credits), Security fix updated to September
*Some details more: bring all the google apps and it is multilanguage.
Before starting this tutorial make sure your device is rooted and has the latest custom recovery like TWRP/CWM. Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How to Install Xiaomi MI A1 ROM Port for Xiaomi Note 4/4x.
- Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
- Your device is rooted.
- Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Latest CWM/ TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Do not try this guide on any other Android device.
Steps To Install Xiaomi MI A1 ROM Port for Xiaomi Note 4/4x
- First of all, Install TWRP Recovery and Unlock bootloader on Xiaomi Note 4.
- Download the Xiaomi MI A1 ROM Port file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it to your Xiaomi Note 4 using your data cable. (put it on your SD card or pen drive, because we never know which ROM clear your data.)
- Reboot your Xiaomi Note 4 into the recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + volume up + power key.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, clear Wipe Cache/Dalvik and then go to install and flash the Xiaomi MI A1 ROM Port After this flash Super Su & GApps files, then go back and reboot it.
Please don’t forget to give your feedback, as it is very important for us 🙂