- 1 Android 8.1 Oreo for Nubia Z11 Mini/S
How To Update Nubia Z11 Mini/S in Android 8.1 Oreo: ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini/s was the successor for ZTE. Nubia Z11 Mini S is 1 year old and Nubia Z11 Mini is 2 years old devices. Nubia Z11 Mini/S running on very old Android Version but in this, we will teach you how to Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Nubia Z11 Mini/S. Follow this guide without skipping otherwise you will face the problem.
- Install Android 8.1 Oreo for Doogee Mix 2
- How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo for Oukitel K6000 Plus
- Download and Install Android Oreo for Elephone S8
- Download and Install Android Oreo for Vernee Mix 2
Android 8.1 Oreo for Nubia Z11 Mini/S
ZTE Nubia is China’s one of the biggest brand in the Telecommunication. ZTE is the parental Company of Axon, Nubia. The company has also made several Tablets and Phones.There are so many subsidiaries like ZTEsoft, ZTEUSA and Nubia Technology and many more. You can read about them more on Google.
There are the specs of Nubia Z11 Mini comes with 64 GB of ROM and 3GB of RAM. It is powered by 1.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 processor, running on android 5.1 lollipop. It has all the necessary sensors which a phone have. The battery is sort of less 2800 mAh, you have to charge it up at least 2 times a day. It is flagship device from ZTE Nubia.
There are the specs of Nubia Z11 Mini S comes with 64 GB of ROM and 4GB of RAM. It is powered by 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor, running on android 6.0 marshmallow. As far as the cameras are concerned, the ZTE Nubia Z11 mini S packs a 23-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 13-megapixel front shooter for selfies. It has all the necessary sensors which a phone have. The battery is sort of less 3000 mAh, it may last up to the typical day.
We have covered so many Android Oreo 8.1 articles on our website. You can check this too. We will teach how you can Install Lineage os 15.1 For Nubia Z11 Mini/S. We have given all the downloadable links and download all the files. We will update the ROM version whenever it gets the update. This ROM may have some minor issues. This ROM is not stable for now.
Before starting this tutorial make sure your device is rooted and has the latest custom recovery like TWRP/CWM. Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How to Install Android Oreo 8.1 on Nubia Z11 Mini/S.
Pre-Requirements Android Oreo 8.1 for Nubia Z11 Mini/S
- Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
- Your device is rooted.
- Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Latest CWM/ TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Do not try this guide on any other Android device.
Lineage OS 15.1 for Nubia Z11 Mini/S
Steps to Install Lineage Os 15.1 for Nubia Z11 Mini/S
- First of all, Install TWRP Recovery and Unlock bootloader Nubia Z11 Mini/S.
- Download the Lineage os 15.1 ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it to your Nubia Z11 Mini/s using your data cable. (put it on your SD card or pen drive, because we never know which ROM clear your data.)
- Reboot your Nubia Z11 Mini/S into the recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + volume up + power key.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, clear Wipe Cache/Dalvik and then go to install and flash the Lineage Os 15.1 ROM. After this flash Super Su & GApps files, then go back and reboot it.