- 1 Official Android Oreo for Elephone S8
- 2 Android Oreo for Elephone S8
Official Android Oreo for Elephone S8
Elephone is a Chinese brand and it is not famous in India and some other countries as well. but whereas in China and nearby countries Elephone is very popular in the budget phones. Elephone was not able to make their space in India. Elephone is very bad in terms of software development so, In this guide, we will teach you how to install official android oreo for Elephone S8 which will be based on Lineage OS 15.
- How to Root Homtom S12 Without PC
- How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo for Oukitel K6000 Plus
- How To Enable Face Unlock on Redmi Note 4, Redmi 4/4X, Mi Max Prime
- Download Pixel 2 Launcher on Any Android Device [Without Root]
Android Oreo for Elephone S8
Elephone S8 is running on android Nougat 7.1.1, Elephone S8 is the best budget oriented friendly smartphone. Here is it specs 6.0 inch 2560 x 1440 pixels screen with Corning Gorilla 4 glass Display, with RAM 4GB and 64GB Storage. Elephone S8 Mobile Phone be the FIRST one to make such design with special design of fingerprint and cameras!
We will teach how you can Install Android 8.0 Oreo for Elephone S8. We have given all the downloadable links and download all the files. We will update the ROM version whenever it gets the update. This ROM may have some minor issues. This ROM is not stable for now.
Now, you guys also want to enjoy the latest android Oreo on your Elephone S8. So, don’t worry we have talked to the developers and they are saying soon official Lineage Os 15 will be available for Elephone S8. Till now no android Oreo is available from the company or the outside developers for Elephone S8.
Download Android Oreo for Elephone S8
Lineage OS 15 for Elephone S8
Pre-Requirements Android Oreo for Elephone S8
- Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
- Your device is rooted.
- Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Latest CWM/ TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Do not try this guide on any other Android device.
Before starting this tutorial make sure your device is rooted and has the latest custom recovery like TWRP/CWM. Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo for Elephone S8.
Steps to Install Android Oreo for Elephone S8
- First of all, Install TWRP Recovery and Unlock bootloader Elephone S8.
- Download the Lineage os 15 ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it to your Elephone S8 using your data cable. (put it on your SD card or pen drive, because we never know which ROM clear your data.)
- Reboot your Elephone S8 into the recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + volume up + power key.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, clear Wipe Cache/Dalvik and then go to install and flash the Lineage Os 15 ROM. After this flash Super Su & GApps files, then go back and reboot it.