- 1 Official Android Oreo for Bluboo S1
- 2 Android Oreo for Bluboo S1
Official Android Oreo for Bluboo S1
Bluboo is a Chinese brand and it is not famous in India and some other countries as well. but whereas in China and nearby countries. Bluboo S1 is very popular in the budget phones. Bluboo was not able to make their space in India. Bluboo is very bad in terms of software development so, In this guide, we will teach you how to install official android oreo for Bluboo S1. Which will be based on Lineage OS 15. Read the whole guide don’t skip any paragraph otherwise you will get into trouble.
- How to Root Homtom S12 Without PC
- How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo for Oukitel K6000 Plus
- Download and Install Android Oreo for Elephone S8
- Download and Install Android Oreo for Vernee Mix 2
Android Oreo for Bluboo S1
You can find Bluboo S1 phone on Gearbest, Amazon or Banggood etc. Doogee Mix is one of the best budget-friendly smartphones. Bluboo is known for its new design and features at less price. So, here its specs a screen resolution of Full HD (1080 x 1920 pixels) and runs on Android 7.0 which is nougat. The device is powered by Octa-core (2.5 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A53 + 1.6 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A53) processor paired with 4 GB of RAM. As far as the battery is concerned it has 3500 mAh. It has all the necessary sensors.
We will teach how you can Install Android Oreo for Bluboo S1. We have given all the downloadable links and download all the files. We will update the ROM version whenever it gets the update. This ROM may have some minor issues. This ROM is not stable for now.
Now, you guys also want to enjoy the latest lineageOs 15 on your Bluboo S1. So, don’t worry we have talked to the developers and they are saying soon official Lineage Os 15 will be available for Doogee Mix. Till now no android Oreo is available from the company or the outside developers for Doogee Mix.
Download Android Oreo for Bluboo S1
Lineage OS 15 for Bluboo S1
Pre-Requirements Android Oreo for Bluboo S1
- Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
- Your device is rooted.
- Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Latest CWM/ TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Do not try this guide on any other Android device.
Before starting this tutorial make sure your device is rooted and has the latest custom recovery like TWRP/CWM. Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How to Install Android Oreo for Bluboo S1.
Steps to Install Android Oreo for Bluboo S1
- First of all, Install TWRP Recovery and Unlock bootloader Bluboo S1.
- Download the Lineage os 15 ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it to your Bluboo S1 using your data cable. (put it on your SD card or pen drive, because we never know which ROM clear your data.)
- Reboot your Bluboo S1 into the recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + volume up + power key.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, clear Wipe Cache/Dalvik and then go to install and flash the Lineage Os 15 ROM. After this flash Super Su & GApps files, then go back and reboot it.