Now Android Oreo firmware is available for Galaxy S8 Exynos variant. A few days ago Samsung opens a registration of android Oreo beta program for Galaxy S8 and S8+ variants. Now, you can download Android Oreo Beta Firmware for Galaxy S8 Exynos variant. Users are eagerly waiting for the stable android Oreo for the Galaxy S8. Download android oreo beta firmware for Galaxy S8 from the below and the installation guide too.
Note:- This is only for rooted users. Non-rooted device method is not available for now.
Download Android Oreo Beta Firmware for Galaxy S8 Exynos
In the guide, we will teach you how to download and Install Android Oreo Beta Firmware for Galaxy S8 Exynos. This will be the first Samsung smartphone which is getting Android Oreo soon. There will be few changes in the theme but loads of new features. I m really excited about this update. Must read the Pre-Requirements of Install Android Oreo on Galaxy S8 Exynos.
Check out this post:- Official Android 8.0 Oreo on Huawei Mate 9
Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. Download Android Oreo Beta Firmware for Galaxy S8 Exynos variant.
Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
Don’t try this guide on any other phone.
Steps To Install Android Oreo Beta Firmware for Galaxy S8 Exynos
- Unlock your Galaxy S8 Exynos variant.
- Now, install TWRP on Galaxy S8.
- Then, Boot your phone into TWRP and take a backup of your ROM for safe side.
- TWRP is not able to mount /data so format your data from TWRP.
- Once TWRP has formatted data, choose reboot, and reboot to recovery.
- Once reboot, take a backup of your ROM(boot.img) again to create a backup path on your device.
- Plug your device to your computer/Laptop, and browse through the backup.
- Go to TWRP/Backups/<somerandomnumbersandletters>/
- Paste the extracted Oreo .rar file in there.
- Now go back to the main TWRP menu and choose Restore.
- Then, Restore the boot and system image from there.
- Now, wait until you see the boot logo.
Congratulation!! you have successfully installed the Android Oreo Firmware for Galaxy S8 Exynos variant [G950FXXU1ZQJJ].
Please don’t forget to give your feedback, as it is very important for us 🙂