- 1 Download Android Oreo Beta Firmware for Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos
- 2 Disclaimer
- 3 Pre-Requirements
- 4 Download Galaxy S8+ Stock Oreo Flashable ROM
- 5 Steps To Install Android Oreo Beta Firmware for Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos
Now Android Oreo firmware is available for Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos variant. A few days ago Samsung opens a registration of android Oreo beta program for Galaxy S8 and S8+ variants. Now, you can download Android Oreo Beta Firmware for Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos variant. Users are eagerly waiting for the stable android Oreo for the Galaxy S8. Download android oreo beta firmware for Galaxy S8 Plus from the below and the installation guide too.
Note:- This is only for rooted users. Non-rooted device method is not available for now.
Download Android Oreo Beta Firmware for Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos
In the guide, we will teach you how to download and Install Android Oreo Beta Firmware for Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos. This will be the first Samsung smartphone which is getting Android Oreo soon. There will be few changes in the theme but loads of new features. I m really excited about this update. Must read the Pre-Requirements of Install Android Oreo on Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos.
Check out this post:- Download Android Oreo Beta Firmware for Galaxy S8 Exynos variant [G950FXXU1ZQJJ]
Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. Download Android Oreo Beta Firmware for Galaxy S8 plus Exynos variant.
Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
Don’t try this guide on any other phone.
Download Galaxy S8+ Stock Oreo Flashable ROM
- Galaxy S8 Plus Oreo firmware SM-G955F G955FXXU1ZQJJ – Download
- Galaxy S8 Plus Oreo Modem file – Download
- Galaxy S8 Plus Oreo Bootloader file – Download
- Galaxy S8 Android Oreo firmware SM-G950F – Download
Steps To Install Android Oreo Beta Firmware for Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos
- Unlock your Galaxy S8 plus SM-G955F/FD Exynos variant.
- Then, install TWRP on Galaxy S8 Plus.
- Download the Galaxy s8 Oreo ROM from above and save it on your device.
- Now, boot your phone into the recovery mode by press and hold the Bixby and volume up buttons and then press the power button. Once mobile turns on lets go of the power, while still keeping Bixby and volume up buttons pressed.
- Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side.
- Make a full wipe by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, and System and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file.
- Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device into download mode.
- Now download the bootloader and Modem files from above.
- Add Bootloader in [BL] and Modem in [CP] slots and flash it via Odin.
Congratulation!! you have successfully installed the Android Oreo Firmware for Galaxy S8 Exynos variant [G955FXXU1ZQJJ].
Please don’t forget to give your feedback, as it is very important for us 🙂