- 1 Official Android Oreo Firmware for Huawei Mate 9 B365
- 2 Disclaimer
- 3 Download Huawei Mate 9 B365 Android Oreo Firmware
- 4 How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Huawei Mate 9 (22.214.171.1245) –
Download Huawei Mate 9 B365 Android Oreo Firmware: Greetings to all of the readers, today we have something amazing for Huawei Mate 9 users. We have the latest and official Android Oreo firmware for Huawei Mate 9. As Huawei never fails to keep their devices up to date that’s why they have started to roll out the latest Android Oreo for Huawei devices and next in the line of an update is Huawei Mate 9 so, Huawei Mate 9 users be cheered up you are the next to use android Oreo on Huawei Mate 9. If you want to download and install the latest Android Oreo firmware on Huawei Mate 9 then you have to follow this guide.
- Download Latest SuperSu v2.82 (Flashable Zip and APK)
- How To Install Xposed Framework on Android Oreo 8.0/8.1
- How to fix ‘Unfortunately Message app has stopped’ error
- Best Xposed Modules for Android Oreo
Official Android Oreo Firmware for Huawei Mate 9 B365
This update will upgrade you to EMUI 8.0 which is an android Oreo-based firmware. This firmware will be stable and the main highlights of this upgrade are floating Navigation dock, home screen shortcuts, Faster AI-based optimizations deliver greater stability, fluidity, and speed, enhanced protection, and lots of new features and settings. This update as you can see not only brings the Android Oreo but also brings some stability and performance fixes which will enhance your device’s performance. This update brings all the features of Android Oreo with stability and also make your device’s performance faster than before, till now none of the bugs were reported or spotted by the developers and the users which means you are safe to install this update on your Huawei Mate 9. Huawei Mate 9 is a powerful device and can handle android Oreo smoothly, both MHA-L29 and MHA-L09 variants were eligible to install Android Oreo firmware. This update is rolling out over OTA if you can wait till the OTA reaches you then it’s good but if you want it now then you are at the right place, in here we will guide you to install Android Oreo firmware on Huawei Mate 9.
Installing Android Oreo firmware on Huawei Mate 9 is easy, if you follow this guide correctly then you can easily boot into Android Oreo. This guide is prepared for the Huawei Mate 9 users who want to install Android Oreo on their device. We have added all the essential steps and downloading links which you will need before following the guide. Follow the steps carefully otherwise you will end up bricking your device but before following the guide you must need to read some points which are mentioned below.
Firmware Information –
- Device – Huawei Mate 9
- Model – MHA-L29/MHA-L09
- Android Version – 8.0
- EMUI Version – 8.0
- Firmware – B365
- Build Number – MHA-L29 126.96.36.1995 (C432)
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
Before starting this tutorial make sure your device is rooted and has the latest custom recovery like TWRP/CWM. Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. Download Huawei Mate 9 B365 Android Oreo Firmware.
Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
Don’t try this guide on any other phone.
Download Huawei Mate 9 B365 Android Oreo Firmware
1) Download 188.8.131.525 Oreo Update for Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29C432B365 (C432) (Europe) –
2) Download 184.108.40.2065 Update for Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L09C432B365 (C432) (Europe) –
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Huawei Mate 9 (220.127.116.115) –
Method 1 – Update Mate 9 to B365 Oreo using HWOTA Tool
1) Requirements for this method.
- You have to unlock the bootloader of Huawei Mate 9 first
- Download HWOTA_MHA.zip file from above.
- Download the three files from above and rename the “update_data_full_public.zip” file to update_data_public.zip and “update_full_hw_eu.zip” to update_all_hw.zip.
2) First, download the HWOTA_MHA.zip from above and extract it into the PC or your device’s SD Card.
3) Then download all three update, data, and public files (make sure you rename the files as mentioned above) and copy all of them either in the external SDCard inside an HWOTA folder or in the PC in the C:\..\HWOTA\update folder.
4) Open the update.bat file as an administrator, then Press any key to continue.
5) Connect your device and Reboot into Bootloader mode using “Volume Down + Power” or just use this command“adb reboot bootloader” then press any key.
6) The above step will install TWRP on your device.
7) Disconnect USB Cable from your device and switch off your device and use “Volume Up + Power” to enter TWRP.
8) Once you’re in TWRP mode, plug the USB cable in again and press the Enter key on your computer.
9) If your files are saved in the HWOTA folder on the SD card, type 1 and tap ENTER and if files are saved in the HWOTA/Update folder on your PC, type 2 and press ENTER.
10) It’ll ask you the update type, again type 1 and press the Enter button twice.
11) Done! Above step will start the installation of files on your device
Method 2 –
1) Requirements for this method.
- You have unlocked the bootloader of Huawei Mate 9 first, Skip it if you already had it unlocked.
- HWOTA8 Package (HWOTA8_2017110501.zip)
- Download the above three zip files.
2) Now reboot your device in fastboot mode by using Volume Down + Power.
3) Now open Replace_Recovery.bat in HWOTA8 to flash TWRP recovery.
4) Disconnect USB cable from the device and boot your device in TWRP using Volume Up + Power.
5) Create “HWOTA8” folder in sd card using PC.
6) Put hwota8_update.zip, MHA_RECOVERY8_NoCheck.img, and three Huawei update package (update.zip, update_data_public.zip, and update_all_hw.zip) files in the “HWOTA8” directory.
7) Now install sd card hwota8_update.zip via TWRP.
8) Your device will reboot and install the update automatically.
That’s all about how you can download Huawei Mate 9 B365 Android Oreo Firmware. Hope you found this helpful if yes then do follow our blog for such amazing updates on smartphones.
Please don’t forget to give your feedback, as it is very important for us 🙂