Download and Install LineageOS 15 For Galaxy C9 Pro. Galaxy C9 Pro owners now can enjoy the latest Android 8.0 via lineageOs 15. Yes, we have provided the download link as well as proper guide, how to install android 8.0 Oreo on Galaxy C9 Pro. But before proceeding will gain some knowledge about the phone, lineageOs 15 etc. 🙂
- Download and Install LineageOS 15.1 For Redmi 3s/Prime (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- [Stable ROM] Android 8.0 Oreo ROM for Redmi 3s Prime [ViperOs 4.0]
- How to Install Lineage OS 15.0 On OnePlus X
- Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Moto G3 2015 (Pixel Experience ROM)
LineageOS 15 For Galaxy C9 Pro
Thanks to thetravis82 for making this ROM, LineageOs 15 is based on android 8.0 Oreo and only lineageOS 15 Oreo ROM is available for C9 Pro. I don’t know but this time I m feeling that developers working very fast on the ROMs. Huge thanks to all the developers for providing such amazing ROMs.This LineageOs 15 ROM has latest security patch of 5 December 2017 and all the Android oreo features. Now, it is a lot more secure than before and bugs improvement that’s it.
Android 8.0 Oreo comes with some bugs fixes and security patches. Every year Google is launching its new Android version with the serial wise alphabet on the bases of sweets. The ratio of android Oreo is only 3% and still, most of the phones are running on Android Lollipop. But companies are trying to overcome this ratio. Let see in the coming future what will be the ratio of the android version of the devices.
I have uploaded some screenShots, bugs and what’s working. Everything is working fine except these things which I have written in “Bugs” section. This ROM is personally tested by me but screenshots are from Xda. The battery is average, on a full charge, it will last you for 8 hours. Stock android always looks beautiful and many of the users don’t like custom skin UI. Whenever this ROM gets the update. We will update the post too so, please stay connected with us.
– Very few
– Many other things
This ROM is not worth to install and use it as daily driver. So, my recommendation is not to flash this LineageOS 15 as this is the first build so, you will face so many bugs and not be able to use this ROM properly. Just wait for few months you can get more new android 8.0 Oreo-based ROMs or LineageOS stable ROM.
Before starting this tutorial make sure your device is rooted and has the latest custom recovery like TWRP/CWM. Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How To Install LineageOs 15 for Galaxy C9 Pro.
Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
Don’t try this guide on any other phone.
you need to root your device.
You need to install and recovery mode like TWRP & CWM.
Steps To Flash LineageOs 8.0 Oreo on Galaxy C9 Pro
- Firstly, unlock bootloader and install TWRP on your device.
- Then, boot your device into TWRP/CWM Recovery mode.
- In TWRP mode, you have to wipe all the data, Dalvik caches, etc.
- Put all the files on the SD card not in the external because everything will be wiped out.
- Now, go to install and flash LineageOs 15.zip file and SuperSu.zip too but then only if you want to root your phone.
- And install GApps also.
- Voila!! now you can enjoy LineageOs 15 ROM Android 8.0 Oreo.
I love to flash customs. And my favorite one is Ressurection Remix ROM. Let me know your favorite custom ROMs in the comment section.