- 1 How To Enable Face Unlock Feature on Oneplus 3/3t
- 2 Disclaimer
- 3 Download OnePlus 3/3T Open Beta 30/21
- 4 How to Install OxygenOS Open Beta 30/21 on OnePlus 3/3T
How to enable face unlock feature on Oneplus 3/3t: Face unlock feature has been in the headlines nowadays, nearly every flagship of smartphone companies are getting this feature pre-installed. For those who don’t know that what is face unlock feature, it is a function or you can say a feature which recognizes your face and next time if you try to unlock your device then you don’t need to draw the pattern or give fingerprint to unlock your device, you can simply put your face straight towards the front camera and your device will recognize that it’s you and then you just have to press the power button to unlock your device. It is a very easy way to keep your smartphone safe from others if you need little more privacy, Face unlock allows you to unlock your smartphone in just a few milliseconds (depends on the device to device). Face unlock feature is the future of unlocking which has come true nowadays and also it’s a common feature among the expensive devices. Download and Install OnePlus 3/3T Open Beta 30/21 for Face unlock feature on Oneplus 3 and 3T.
- Download Latest SuperSu v2.82 (Flashable Zip and APK)
- How To Install Xposed Framework on Android Oreo 8.0/8.1
- How to fix ‘Unfortunately Message app has stopped’ error
- How to Install ViPER4Android on Nougat 7.0 & 7.1
How To Enable Face Unlock Feature on Oneplus 3/3t
OnePlus has been known for its great performance and it always stands on its promise, the company never ever has broken the trust of their customer and we hope that in future it remains the same. The Face Unlock feature has added an extra level of security to your device, if you think it’s not safe then you are probably wrong because this feature will take a full picture of your face and scan it so that it can’t be fooled by a photograph or while asleep. If your eyes are closed then the face recognition will fail and your device will remain locked unless someone knows your pattern. This feature has been added to OnePlus new flagships which are Oneplus 5 and OnePlus 5t but now as the time passes the Oneplus team has also released this update for their Oneplus 3 and Oneplus 3t variant. This feature has been added to the latest update of OxygenOS Open beta 30/21
This update will carry more amazing thing but the face unlock feature is the main attraction of this update. If you want to get this update then you can follow this guide based on installing the OxygenOS Open Beta 30/21 on Oneplus 3/3t. Download and install OxygenOS Open Beta 30/21 on Oneplus 3/3t. This guide will contain all the necessary information, files, and steps which will help you getting the OxygenOS 30/21.
Features of OxygenOS Open Beta 30/21
- Launcher Updated to v2.3
- Drawer categories
- You can see new categories when using the search icon in the drawer
- Auto folder tagging
- When you add applications that are similar, our system will help you automatically name the new folder you created
- Dynamic Icon for Clock
- The Clock icon is now dynamic
- Notification dot optimization
- The Blue notification dots present to notify you of a newly installed app will now be removed automatically after 15 days
- Launcher usage tips improved
- We’ve added some new helpful tips for first use of the launcher
- Support for Airtel VoLTE in India
- Face Unlock function added
- Added OnePlus Switch application for backup & restore
- We’ve added the new OnePlus switch app so moving your information to a new OnePlus device will be easier than ever
- Other bug fixes and optimizations
Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your device by following this guide. We are not to blame if your device can no longer be used by following this guide so keep scrolling down at your own risk. How To Enable Face Unlock Feature on Oneplus 3/3t.
- This method is only for the OnePlus 3/3T.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your Oneplus. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the unwanted shutdown in-between the process.
Download OnePlus 3/3T Open Beta 30/21
How to Install OxygenOS Open Beta 30/21 on OnePlus 3/3T
- Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>, to do so go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC.
- Download the OxygenOS Open Beta 21 OTA zip file for OnePlus 3T or OxygenOS Open Beta 30 OTA zip for OnePlus 3 from above-provided links and Copy ROM to the folder in which adb installed.
- Then Turn Off your phone and reboot into recovery mode.
- Now Connect your Oneplus to Laptop/PC
- In ADB folder hold shift+right click and select on open command here.
- Now check your connection by typing the below command
- If your device shows up in form of number, you’re ready to flash the ROM
- Install the OxygenOS Open Beta 21 on OnePlus 3T on Open beta 30 on Oneplus 3 by typing below command adb sideload File Name.zip
- Now, wait until the process completes and then Reboot the phone.
That’s all about how you can How To Enable Face Unlock Feature on Oneplus 3/3t. Hope you found this helpful if yes then do follow our blog for such amazing updates on smartphones.